You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Nah, these managers all think they're geniuses. He started Saka, Willock and Nketiah up front thinking of the credit he'd receive for playing the kids had they gotten a result. 

It's like he's spitefully sabotaging a file on Football Manager. 

"Could play Ozil behind Lacazette and Aubameyang...or just chuck in a load of reserves instead. See how quickly I can get sacked"

Guest Alex_K
14 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Nah, these managers all think they're geniuses. He started Saka, Willock and Nketiah up front thinking of the credit he'd receive for playing the kids had they gotten a result. 

In others games, sure, but when he speaks about Guardiola in such hugely pre-eminent terms ("extraordinary"; "he is phenomenal"; "in my coaching career and my personal life, he is an enormous influence"; "he was an influence for me since I was 15 years old and we met at Barcelona" etc. - all direct quotes) and with Brighton today, I think he clearly kept some players back at City to keep them fresh for Brighton assuming they couldn't get anything there. Which makes the blow up today all the more amusing.

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Who in their right mind thinks I know wee Davey Moyes is absolutely the best man to pull us out of the shite , some strange idiots  in charge of football clubs about .

Mrs O'T has just described West Ham's state.

It's like we"ve got different pieces of lab equipment of varying quality and we've given them to a dog and said "Go on. Do science."

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Is that the neck incident? While he clearly grabs his neck, Maupay hitting the deck like that is overrreacting. Just push him off you little tart.

Footballers are ridiculous in their play acting. I love the sport but you can't beat a good on field scrap in rugby league/union, now I'm not advocating that for football as it's different with the fans being bigger cunts but footballers will be be tough specimens, they are super fit and though they aren't as big as rugby players they will still be stronger than the average man their size.

Haha, fat cunt custis losing it on Sunday Supplement. A joy to behold, the cunt showing what an absolute cunt he is, taking exception to Darren Lewis' view on Pogba. He's making into something personal against him when all Lewis has said is Pogba isnt as bad as cunt Custis makes out. His fucking fat head will explode with any luck!

Just now, Tj hooker said:

Custis talking about bollocks on sky now saying he can see utd challenging for the title next season this from a club who aren't guaranteed champions league football yet. 

If refs keep giving them two penalties a game they might have a chance. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Didnt they say on the Sky commentary that united had been given the most pens, 12 this season in the league alone when they got the first one?

One every other game wasn't enough for them to challenge so Moss decided to up the ante. 

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Just finished watching Leeds lose.

Probably won’t derail their promotion push too much, as all the other teams are wank, but it still gives me pleasure.

I’m not fond of Leeds. 

They have spent all of lockdown saying they should be named champions then one game in they are down to 2nd

West Brom v Brentford and Leeds v Fulham next weekend. If West Brom and Leeds both win it's done.

2 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

They have spent all of lockdown saying they should be named champions then one game in they are down to 2nd

West Brom v Brentford and Leeds v Fulham next weekend. If West Brom and Leeds both win it's done.

Probably. I’d like to see Fulham and Brentford drag them back a little and see if the pressure brings on a collapse. It wouldn’t be the first time. Unfortunately, I don’t see either putting the kind of run together that will overhaul West Brom or Leeds. 

Leeds fans will have you believe they’re the greatest team in the history of the footballing world. The reality is, that league is as low on quality as it’s been in a good few years.

All being well they’ll lose every game in the Prem 10-0 and disappear back from whence they came sharpish.