You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

12 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Not to mention the fucking Man City pride flag which is absurd considering they are owned by the ruling family of a nation where being gay is a crime.

33 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Brilliant. 

1511CBA4-595A-4707-9FAE-A9C2673183E2.png

Add in the WE ARE NOT REALLY HERE banners and it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

David Luiz again.

Won't be gifting them a 3rd anyway.

One of the best things about this season is we've never needed anything from the shite against City and that's the whole league for the last two years, other than them and us.  Gut wrenching last year when we fell behind, you knew they weren't going to slip up.

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

I'd be very surprised if we don't beat the shite and Palace.

I can see a couple of rocky results. It’s effectively won, but both of those teams can be a pain in the backside and the lack of a crowd gives Everton their best chance in ages to end their frankly pathetic run against us. City looming as the third match doesn’t help. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a relatively barren first few games before clinching it against Burnley or Arsenal, assuming most teams roll over for City as meekly as Arsenal have.

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

I'd be very surprised if we don't beat the shite and Palace.

I can see a couple of rocky results. It’s effectively won, but both of those teams can be a pain in the backside and the lack of a crowd gives Everton their best chance in ages to end their frankly pathetic run against us. City looming as the third match doesn’t help. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a relatively barren first few games before clinching it against Burnley or Arsenal, assuming most teams roll over for City as meekly as Arsenal have.