You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

19 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Foster Gillett trying to buy Hearts 

I saw that reported, they knocked him back saying they needed some stability. When Hearts are rejecting you, you know you're in swimming in shit.

3 hours ago, Marko121 said:

Foster Gillett trying to buy Hearts 

3 hours ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

I saw that reported, they knocked him back saying they needed some stability. When Hearts are rejecting you, you know you're in swimming in shit.

When he offered to be the owner of lowly Hearts, he obviously expected them to say yes.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Trumo said:

When he offered to be the owner of lowly Hearts, he obviously expected them to say yes.

Knowing the Gillettes, they would change their name to Diamonds and expect their value to double overnight.

Why always me?

Maybe, Mario, just maybe, it's because it is you.

If he can't be arsed at his hometown club, what chance is there for any other club?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52841634

Brescia owner Massimo Cellino says he regrets signing former Manchester City and Liverpool forward Mario Balotelli.

Balotelli, 29, scored five times for his hometown club after signing last summer.

But Cellino said he can leave the club, who are bottom of Serie A - nine points from safety.

"He doesn't show up to training, he doesn't look very committed let's say, for the future of the club," he said. "That's the problem."

Speaking to the World Football Show on BBC World Service, Cellino added: "Balotelli's got a contract in Serie A, but he doesn't have a contract in Serie B. So if we're relegated, Balotelli won't have a contract any more.

"Balotelli apparently doesn't like to stay in Italy any more because he's not acting that way.

"I think we both made a mistake. I thought that coming to Brescia, which is his town, would commit him very much. At the same time, I think he was handled the wrong way by my previous coach [Eugenio Corini]."

Balotelli has suffered racist abuse on two occasions this season in Serie A, with Lazio fined 20,000 euros in January for abuse by their fans.

Guest Pistonbroke

Arminia Bielefeld (my local team) just beat Holsten Kiel 2-1 away from home to move 8 points ahead of 2nd placed Stuttgart and 10 points ahead of 3rd placed Hamburg with 6 games to go. Should ensure that they'll be playing football in the Bundesliga next season. 

On 28/05/2020 at 15:09, Stickman said:

He’s been gone too long.......

@BBCSport

Nathan Jones: Luton Town reappoint former Stoke City manager

On 28/05/2020 at 15:09, Stickman said:

He’s been gone too long.......

@BBCSport

Nathan Jones: Luton Town reappoint former Stoke City manager

So that's 6 of us showing our age then?!

The Bundesliga starting so much earlier than the other leagues is going to cost Bayern winning the CL.

They are due to finish at the end of June. I don’t know what the 20/21 schedule looks like but I doubt they will play in July and then the CL will start again early August. 

With England, Italy and Spain going straight from league & cup to CL duties, I can’t see Bayern being sharp enough when the CL kicks off again. 

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Bananarama are boss, you bastard.

Bananarama talk in their songs, I'm not convinced they are singers. For that reason, negged.