You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke

Weird as fuck watching the football without a crowd, I know it has been done loads of times where a team has its fans banned, but every game is real weird. At least Sky Germany are using Didi Hamann in the studio as the only pundit, talks way more sense than the fuck wits they use of Sky UK. Dortmund fully deserve their 2-0 lead, Leipzig behind at home to Freiburg 0-1 and it could easily be more. Having no fans in the stadium is a bit of a leveller and I foresee loads of weird results over the coming weeks. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Creator Supreme said:

Which isn't good news for us!

We'll be fine, it will be the same for all teams. We only need a few more wins, if it ever restarts. 

12 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Weird as fuck watching the football without a crowd, I know it has been done loads of times where a team has its fans banned, but every game is real weird. At least Sky Germany are using Didi Hamann in the studio as the only pundit, talks way more sense than the fuck wits they use of Sky UK. Dortmund fully deserve their 2-0 lead, Leipzig behind at home to Freiburg 0-1 and it could easily be more. Having no fans in the stadium is a bit of a leveller and I foresee loads of weird results over the coming weeks. 

Is he pissed up? Usually is the fucking meff 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Chocoholic said:

Nigel Pearson, Karen Brady, Glenn Murray, et al, watching avidly for the moment some player drops dead with Covid-19 during a Bundesliga match so they can start a conga before the league is fucked off.

You wait until it looks like they'll definitely be relegated, all kinds of dirty tricks will come to the fore. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Hoffenheim vs. Hertha has been utterly dreadful.

EDIT : And now a comedy own-goal.

Not sure why he stuck his leg out as the shot was going wide, 2-0 now. Things going well for Bruno Labadia in his first game in charge. 

24 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I could see the opposite, gulf in class really showing. Sitting on the edge of your own box and hoofing it in the channel is surely a bit more difficult without 30000 fans on your side

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Chocoholic said:

Nice goal, that!

Dortmund just look a yard quicker in every situation. That Haaland not only scores goals but he's very clever with linking up with his fellow attacking players. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, etho said:

I could see the opposite, gulf in class really showing. Sitting on the edge of your own box and hoofing it in the channel is surely a bit more difficult without 30000 fans on your side

True, I'm not worried about us, our players are more likely than Cities (IMO) to adapt better to the circumstances. I can see both Manc teams suffering myself, hopefully it will let Wolves or Sheff United sneak that 4th spot. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

True, I'm not worried about us, our players are more likely than Cities (IMO) to adapt better to the circumstances. I can see both Manc teams suffering myself, hopefully it will let Wolves or Sheff United sneak that 4th spot. 

I think we should leak loads of fake information from training, how our players look like they’ve never met, can barely pass the ball without falling over and have real concerns as to whether 6 points will be achievable. Just to get some people's hopes up.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I think we should leak loads of fake information from training, how our players look like they’ve never met, can barely pass the ball without falling over and have real concerns as to whether 6 points will be achievable. Just to get some people's hopes up.

Other fans are hoping it all gets cancelled, even when we win the league the fuckers are going to use Covid as an excuse by singing all sorts of shit, despite the fact we were running away with things. Bunch of rabid bastards who thrive on being toxic. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Gazza when Ferguson said it would of been different if he joined United.

"Well, Rio Ferdinand did a runner from a f***ing drugs test. Eric Cantona two-footed some c*** in the neck in the stand. Wayne Rooney s****ed a f***ing granny. And Ryan Giggs s****ed his brother's f***ing wife. F***ing hell, man."

You need a bit of that.