You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
11 hours ago, skaro said:

I notice Bielefeld are back in action on Sunday @Pistonbroke, G. 

Against Osnabrück - I've only just realised how near that is to Bielefeld.

My Mum lived in Osnabrück until she was 10 in the 1940s/50s.

Is it a derby rivalry match?

Yes, J. Main derbies used to be V Gütersloh before they folded and had to start from scratch in the lower leagues. Münster is the ugly derby as they hate each other for some reason. No love between Bielefeld and Osnabrück though. Paderborn has become the biggest derby of late due to it being closer than Osnabrück. I can't believe I'll get to see live football so soon, albeit on the TV. Not sure how it will come over unless they start pumping in crowd noise. 

Gazza when Ferguson said it would of been different if he joined United.

"Well, Rio Ferdinand did a runner from a f***ing drugs test. Eric Cantona two-footed some c*** in the neck in the stand. Wayne Rooney s****ed a f***ing granny. And Ryan Giggs s****ed his brother's f***ing wife. F***ing hell, man."

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Gazza when Ferguson said it would of been different if he joined United.

"Well, Rio Ferdinand did a runner from a f***ing drugs test. Eric Cantona two-footed some c*** in the neck in the stand. Wayne Rooney s****ed a f***ing granny. And Ryan Giggs s****ed his brother's f***ing wife. F***ing hell, man."

Haha saw that. Funny as fuck