You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke

Just two more wins now, maybe we can still win the title against the bitters if Arsenal or Burnley can do us a favour and I wouldn't count those chances out as City will rest players now. A deserved win for the manc rats, Rice Crispie boy getting the better of the bald fraud. They just defended with 5 men and had Matic also playing just ahead of them. City struggled and had that clown Ederson in goal, he's fucking useless at times, every bit as bad as Karius or Mingolet when City have to rely on him. Mancs could have won by a larger margin if they weren't so greedy to be the hero. City look fucked mentally, you'd think quite a few of those players will be off if the ban is upheld. Mancs have Spurs next so hopefully the smiling gnome is brought back down to earth, he's probably safe in his job until at least Xmas now, so not all bad news. 

Garth Crook(s) will have a field day shoehorning all the Manc and Chav players into his usual shit heap of a team.  

2 minutes ago, dandyman said:

If the gooners pull a midweek victory off, just the blueshite to beat

Yes, our options are likely beat Roy at home and get a guard of honour at City or win it against Everton.

The league has gone quite well, in my opinion.

It’s Friday night. Der Redshite have lost three games on the trot and are bottling it. You lay out your best Blue home shirt (Royal or Sky) for tomorrow. Bournemouth will do it tomorrow. You can just feel it in your bones. Atletico as well. It’ll be free fall and the biggest bottle job ever. 

48 hours later and your entire weekend, and world, have turned to shit.

Enjoy muppets.

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Two more wins. 

It's been that long that I'm still not prepared to convince myself it's done until it's mathematically done. 

But, we're getting so close now! 

Oh, it's done. Even TheDrowningMan will be having a celebratory wank, using his tears as lube.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

City have lost seven games so far this season, the Bald fraud should be getting a load more stick than he is, especially with the squad and money at his disposal. I hope he fucks off to PSG and then they get done and banned from the CL as well. 

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Oh, it's done. Even TheDrowningMan will be having a celebratory wank, using his tears as lube.

Pretty much done. 

But, I'm still not celebrating. 

But, if/when we do get over the line, what amazing character we've shown to win. That infamous Noel Gallagher clip is partly right. Getting 97 points, losing once all season and still not winning the league would finish some teams off and they'd see that as the chance of a title gone. 

To bounce back from such a smack in the face and do it again the following season is absolutely amazing. 

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Pretty much done. 

But, I'm still not celebrating. 

But, if/when we do get over the line, what amazing character we've shown to win. That infamous Noel Gallagher clip is partly right. Getting 97 points, losing once all season and still not winning the league would finish some teams off and they'd see that as the chance of a title gone. 

To bounce back from such a smack in the face and do it again the following season is absolutely amazing. 

I see it as the other way around. We had all the motivation in the world to do it. Hardest thing is to keep the title when the desire to keep the standards up starts to wane. If we win it again next year with all the different trophies we have already won, it will be freakishly impressive. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I wouldn't put it past Guardiola and his merry bunch of millionaires to lose a game against Arsenal or Burnley so they don't have to give us a guard of honour in front of a sparse crowd booing like a bunch of demented banshees. 

Just now, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I think it’ll happen at Goodison now.

City’s players will have that tractor beam thing going on, dragging them back in games they should win, which often happens to the team in second when the leaders are nearly mathematically there.

Arsenal are absolutely tailor made, purpose built to lose to City.

7 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I think it’ll happen at Goodison now. City’s players will have that tractor beam thing going on, dragging them backwards in games they should win, which often happens to the team in second when the leaders are nearly mathematically there.

I reckon we will win it on the 12th April against Aston Villa. Hopefully I’m wrong and it’s sooner.