You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You probably ought to quote the bit of the rule which talks about obstructing the line of vision. 

preventing an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent’s line of vision or

As you can see from the picture that you seem to have conveniently ignored, De Gea can see the ball. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

He's literally in front of him!

Look, I expect this dogged refusal to accept reality on the GF, but not here.

Yeah go back over there and laud over an anti-semite whilst we talk sense. You can clearly see from his line of sight that he can see the ball. Its blatantly fucking obvious. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, polymerpunkah said:

So what if he's in front of him?

The rule doesn't say "in front of him".

Read the rule.

He isn't worth it. He lies. He won't agree. 

Anyway Celtic on the march to the treble. Bad result for Gerrard that yesterday. If he hadn't won at Braga he would be a dead man walking up there. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Why can't VAR check stuff like that City non-corner? It seems like something that VAR was set up for in the first place. 

Saying that, I fucking hate Villa. 

?height=400&version=2134539

ExemplaryTalkativeJellyfish-size_restric

“More League Cup Final cake?”

2 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

So what if he's in front of him?

The rule doesn't say "in front of him".

Read the rule.

The rule says line of vision. 

I don't know about you, but my eyes are in the front of my head, so my line of vision is always in front of me.

If at any point an offside attacker is blocking the view of the ball, it's offside. It couldn't be any clearer.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Elite said:

Sick of watching City twat shit teams in domestic cup finals.

Sadly Villa only have two good players. One of them is sitting on the bench and the other is desperately hoping the thick, shit cunts in the rest of the team actually move in to a position that he can pass them the ball.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The rule says line of vision. 

I don't know about you, but my eyes are in the front of my head, so my line of vision is always in front of me.

If at any point an offside attacker is blocking the view of the ball, it's offside. It couldn't be any clearer.

Look at the picture I posted. De Gea can see the ball. The player is on the floor. It couldn't be any clearer. 

• Downvote 1