You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

4 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Nah  some are ok for the most part, I don’t get into that bollocks , I’ve worked in both towns and the pair of them are pretty much shite though met some alright lads in both.

They seem revel in the fact that Pompey have lost even when they have , which I find odd.

Same in Pompey. I’ve walked out of fratton park after seeing them lose and it’s come over the tannoy that scum have lost and the place has erupted 

31 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Same in Pompey. I’ve walked out of fratton park after seeing them lose and it’s come over the tannoy that scum have lost and the place has erupted 

Yeah  don’t get it,  I always say to them though bollocks to what others are doing it’s how your team are doing , mad. 

Plus in the pub sometimes they break into that song Oh When The Saints, the only one they know I think, then at the end something is said about Pompey, I have to stare at the optics or phone cringing .

• Upvote 1

All is not well in the tropical paradise of Burnley...

Burnley Football Club can confirm they have given Ben Gibson permission to train with Middlesbrough Football Club.

The defender made it clear, in the weeks leading up to the end of the January transfer window, that he wanted to leave Turf Moor to seek regular first team football.

Unfortunately for the player, the club did not receive an offer it felt was acceptable and he remains contracted to the club.

33 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Kilmarnock score again after a Morelos goal was ruled out for a nothing 'foul.' Stays like this will surely kill off Rangers title hopes.

Some pretty bad chanting by the Kilmarnock fans, die, die ricksen? Shocking.

Its was a correct decision the foul mate. 

Is that right they were singing that? Vile cunts. Its far from just an Old Firm issue some of the vile shit up there. Hearts fans are as bad as most for a start and Aberdeen had a banner about Morelos. If Kilmarnock fans have sung that then its up there with some of the worst I can imagine. 

51 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Its was a correct decision the foul mate. 

Is that right they were singing that? Vile cunts. Its far from just an Old Firm issue some of the vile shit up there. Hearts fans are as bad as most for a start and Aberdeen had a banner about Morelos. If Kilmarnock fans have sung that then its up there with some of the worst I can imagine. 

I thought it was a soft one (foul) to be honest and if VAR was used in Scotland, I think the Kilmarnock equaliser would have been looked at as there was a suggestion of accidental handball.

Yeah, the Kilmarnock fans were deffo signing die, die ricksen and it came over quite clear on the BT feed.  I dont know if there's history between the two sets of fans as Ive only been watching Rangers since Stevie's been up there. There was no mention by the commentators but I guess they're told not to comment on such vile chants and only apologise if you hear 'fucking cunt!' from the pitch side mics.

9 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I thought it was a soft one (foul) to be honest and if VAR was used in Scotland, I think the Kilmarnock equaliser would have been looked at as there was a suggestion of accidental handball.

Yeah, the Kilmarnock fans were deffo signing die, die ricksen and it came over quite clear on the BT feed.  I dont know if there's history between the two sets of fans as Ive only been watching Rangers since Stevie's been up there. There was no mention by the commentators but I guess they're told not to comment on such vile chants and only apologise if you hear 'fucking cunt!' from the pitch side mics.

I've just searched twitter looking for any reference to Ricksen and can't find anything about it. Not saying they didn't like. Most non Old Firm teams hate Celtic and the other lot. Doesn't excuse anything like that. 

Gerrard threw his players under the bus in his interviews after the game there. Again. Always knew he was too good for them.

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've just searched twitter looking for any reference to Ricksen and can't find anything about it. Not saying they didn't like. Most non Old Firm teams hate Celtic and the other lot. Doesn't excuse anything like that. 

Gerrard threw his players under the bus in his interviews after the game there. Again. Always knew he was too good for them.

All I can say was I heard it a minute of two when the Kilmarnock fans were celebrating their equaliser. Im not a Rangers fans so Im not bigging them up or doing down Kilmarnock. But it was pretty clear to me.

21 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

All I can say was I heard it a minute of two when the Kilmarnock fans were celebrating their equaliser. Im not a Rangers fans so Im not bigging them up or doing down Kilmarnock. But it was pretty clear to me.

Wankers mate. Hope they get done for that.