You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

18 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Hahahahahaha...talk your way out of that Solksjaer. This improvement you keep banging on about....can't see it myself. 

The way the crowd fucked off pretty early you get the feeling that all is not well at Castle Greyskull. Green and gold scarves waving as well. Fucking loving their demise into mid table obscurity. Pity all those around them are just as shit. 

On a side note, how many yellow cards did the cunts get away with tonight due to that fat cunt Moss? Incompetent fat fuck. 

It's not Castle Grayskull.  That's He-Man's pad.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
15 minutes ago, Anubis said:

From Chelsea down to Newcastle it’s like Battle Royale to see who doesn’t want fourth the most.

3bFUDes.png

It's amazing really. Burnley have lost 12 games and could still qualify for the Europa league. 

10 minutes ago, dandyman said:

Not sure which is better...

Ole proving in his interview that he hasn’t got a clue what he’s doing or watching Ferdinand approach an emotional breakdown 

oh those footballing gods!!

I think Ferdinand saying that last summer United changed their way by not over paying on players. Conveniently forgetting the £80m spent on phil jones MKII.

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I really hope so but you sense something just turned. Or possibly broke. 

I mean, I'd sack him tomorrow if I was Woodward. He's made the squad paper thin, he's crocked Pogba, McTominay and Rashford by rushing them back/playing them through pain, there's no style of football and he's losing almost as much as he's winning. It's an unmitigated disaster. But as long as he's in with a shot at Champions League qualification, he's safe. That's just how it works now. 

Guest Pistonbroke

My favourite bit of that Manc defeat was when Solksjaer made that double substitution bringing on Lingard and Tubby Shaw, fuck me, what a masterstroke. He may as well have turned to the crowd and said 'Fuck this, I'm off back to the Fjords to do some Salmon fishing.' 

40 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I mean, I'd sack him tomorrow if I was Woodward. He's made the squad paper thin, he's crocked Pogba, McTominay and Rashford by rushing them back/playing them through pain, there's no style of football and he's losing almost as much as he's winning. It's an unmitigated disaster. But as long as he's in with a shot at Champions League qualification, he's safe. That's just how it works now. 

He’s now lost twelve and won eleven. He’s doing it, he’s doing his thing.

2 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Hahahahahaha...talk your way out of that Solksjaer. This improvement you keep banging on about....can't see it myself. 

The way the crowd fucked off pretty early you get the feeling that all is not well at Castle Greyskull. Green and gold scarves waving as well. Fucking loving their demise into mid table obscurity. Pity all those around them are just as shit. 

On a side note, how many yellow cards did the cunts get away with tonight due to that fat cunt Moss? Incompetent fat fuck. 

It's Snake Mountain 

• Upvote 4