You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Just watching this Sunday Supplement thing and that vile cunt Custis is on from the rag Christ he's one fucking twat , wouldn't wish death on anyone obviously but that cunt looks tailor made for a major coronary 

Beat me to it. He just wreaks of jealousy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Elite said:

I don't get chance to watch the Sunday Supplement a lot but when I have I've found reasonably balanced but there's some fat cunt on there now called Neil Custis, who sounds every bit like a bitter Evertonian or Manc. Think he works for The S*n as well. Utter cunt.

Until recently, I hadnt watched SS for a long time. In fact, Ive only tuned in recently to see how much they hate us. Yeah that bit was tongue in cheek.

I really stopped watching due to the unadulterated bias towards united. Every week they seemed to open up with something united. united lost, open the programme about it. united won, open the programme about it. united drew, open the programme about it. And if it wasnt united's result, open about united's manager instead irrespective of the rest of the PL.

In fact, I hardly recognise some of the panelists now. Woolnough died and was replaced by ashton who's now united's new spin doctor, who'd have thought? Now there's a tasty rachel(?) to keep the boys in order but fuck me, once again, the opening 20 minutes was about solskjaer! What the fuck for?

Id forgotten how much that fat cunt custis hates us. Was it him or his equally cunt of a brother that wrote for the s*n? He's clearly carrying a vendetta with his, isnt he?

OK yeah, I said myself I thought we'd blown the title after those draw so I cant criticise him for saying it. But fuck me again, he didnt half spit it out with venom. Jurgen doing brilliantly in the league? Hell no, he's a manager who's lost all the final while jose has sailed through his. Anfield's a shit hole compared to old trafford according to custis which brought a wry smile to Wallace's mush.

We were then treated to a 10 minute section on Jurgen followed by a similar one devoted to Jose. I knew there was a reason why I didnt watch this shite any more. I think from next Sunday, I'll just jump the wife instead of watching these tired hacks and even more tired formula,

• Upvote 1

Watching Herta Berlin v Bayern atm and Coutinho has just put in the worst corner I've ever seen in my life.

Also, Grujic. Watching this just confirms what I've thought about the lad for some time, going forward he's a threat, but without the ball he switches off, looks disinterested, doesn't work hard enough.

Big Marko will never be a Klopp player but we should get around £30m for him?