You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Worth a look at City next few league games

Sheff Utd A

Spurs A

West Ham H

Leicester A

Arsenal H

Man Utd A

Burnley H

Chelsea A

Liverpool H

Ours

Man Utd H

Wolves A

West Ham A

Southampton H

Norwich A

West Ham H

Watford A

Bournemouth H

Everton A

Palace H

City A

Gaps huge so we can rotate for the Champions League too. 

There's is actually a shot at us getting it done in March with the International Break before the City game. I wonder if we win keep the gap and the ressies don't lose in the cup if Klopp would rotate in the league to try and win the FA Cup too

Part of me doesn't care what happens in other matches as long as we win the league.

But another bigger part of me wants United, city, arsenal, and Chelsea to lose every match they ever fucking play. We've lost out to them too many times to forget about. And their fans give us dogs abuse. Fuck em.

• Upvote 4

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Newcastle look gassed. Chavs will win this  

Chelsea will get knocked out by the fat boxer who has lost nearly every round apart from the 12th. 

Posted after the Villa game that it showed us nothing we didn’t already know about City, and so today goes: in some respects, they seem to have morphed into a 90s spice boys team this year. Well capable of knocking 6 past dross on their day, but fundamentally flawed against teams that battle and can hit them on the break. Still weary of them in Europe: hope Madrid put them out

8 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Posted after the Villa game that it showed us nothing we didn’t already know about City, and so today goes: in some respects, they seem to have morphed into a 90s spice boys team this year. Well capable of knocking 6 past dross on their day, but fundamentally flawed against teams that battle and can hit them on the break. Still weary of them in Europe: hope Madrid put them out

They’re not good enough defensively. The main reason probably being injuries.

Just now, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

They’re not good enough defensively. The main reason probably being injuries.

Its not injuries, it injury. The only player missing that's any use is Laporte. It's similar to us with van Dijk though I'd say we would cope far better these days than they have(hopefully we never find out mind) 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, moof said:

Did city really hire a few dozen “models” to “party” with them at some hotel? The fuck?

I bet Fernandinho brought down his before she could make the bed then shoved it in the wrong hole. 

I know it's early but I'm quite surprised the revived and outwardly more positive mourinho hasn't got a better lift out of that spurs team. All the noise was that potch was the problem and the players werent with him. Usually ANYONE can come in and get a better performance at least for a while (see Ole)

Guest Pistonbroke

I told you the fat boxer would get a 12th round KO, Magicrat.....

Nobody wants 4th, do the fuckers still think it involves a qualifying round or summit. Strange season that Arsenal, Mancs and Spuds still have a chance of 4th despite being utter wank.