You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I've been saying it for ages. They still have to go to Chelsea, Spurs and Man U plus have us to play and a few banana skins too. They ain't winning all their games as the bald cunt will also prioritise the cup games when they come about, especially the CL and the fact they have Real Madrid to negotiate. 

City aren't that good if you defend well and hit them with speed merchants when you have the ball. 

They are fucking toast now, and in all honesty they have been for a while, we've taken the game to another level this season and we've broken them. 

Yeah and they also have to go to Leicester also. Today was a huge result because any of the momentum they had is shattered.

What a wonderful season. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, WhiskeyJar said:

Aren't we all like this?

As mentioned we have been close so many times and we're just afraid to jinx it. 

Beating United tomorrow is all that matters now.

One. Game. At. A. Time.

Er no. Some of us have been confident/positive for ages now. We are the form team in World football for over a year now and the pressure is certainly on those chasing. Being positive is how I approach most things in life, no different with football as long as you don't go over the positive feeling and into full expectation territory. Personally I find being positive makes the whole thing a better experience, if what still a nervous time when the games are in progress. 

I can understand the fans who are the opposite though, especially the younger ones who have never seen us lift the English title. It kind of makes it a bit easier for us old knackers having been blessed for years and years in the 70's and 80's. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Er no. Some of us have been confident/positive for ages now. We are the form team in World football for over a year now and the pressure is certainly on those chasing. Being positive is how I approach most things in life, no different with football as long as you don't go over the positive feeling and into full expectation territory. Personally I find being positive makes the whole thing a better experience, if what still a nervous time when the games are in progress. 

I can understand the fans who are the opposite though, especially the younger ones who have never seen us lift the English title. It kind of makes it a bit easier for us old knackers having been blessed for years and years in the 70's and 80's. 

I'm and old fart and nervous.  That said I'm a negative cunt

Guest Pistonbroke
6 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Yeah and they also have to go to Leicester also. Today was a huge result because any of the momentum they had is shattered.

What a wonderful season. They'll drop at least another 6 points imo, probably more. 

Yeah, forgot about that. 

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I'm and old fart and nervous.  That said I'm a negative cunt

i think living abroad helps me with my position on things as I'm away from the PL bubble in the UK and having to put up with fans of other clubs etc.