You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

14 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Not a bad result. I’d like to revise my previous prediction of City definitely winning all of their league games prior to playing us by predicting, at this moment, that they’ll win all of their league games prior to playing us.

You’re a hysterically fanny. We could have the League wrapped up and you’d still be coming on here saying you were shitting yourself, that we could have a points deduction if we did something stupid. Hysterical fannies gonna get hysterical. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

You’re a hysterically fanny. We could have the League wrapped up and you’d still be coming on here saying you were shitting yourself, that we could have a points deduction if we did something stupid. Hysterical fannies gonna get hysterical. 

I'm one of them too.

I have just seen us go close too many times. 

1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Leave him alone, he has some magical ability to reverse jinx teams with his doom-mongering. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Blue Moon is closed for business, I wonder why. Hahahaha...

Fuckers will be calling for the Tories to start a War before long, mongrels. 

Well, I guess the city players fucking them prossies all night, sorry, I mean, the city players entertaining those Italian models at the golf club, certainly worked, didnt it?

Maybe they'll bring in a load of dogs and let them take them walkies before their next league game because they dropped points today as a punishment?

13 minutes ago, Aventus said:

0_GettyImages-1196989712.jpg

0_GettyImages-1200335597-1.jpg

Fox92     9,135

Fox92
   41 minutes ago,  AllGoneTitsSchlupp said: 

This should be an immediate season ticket ban offence. 

23D6B096-624C-4064-9466-82B98A8C4E3C.jpeg

Their fanbase is so strange what a weird bunch of fans.

So, if they’re boycotting football, what are they at the game.....?

2 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

i think we’re all like that. It’s just the DrowningMan’s negativity and worry gets a bit tiring

Im comfortable where we are: We are English Champions Elect and Ive not be hesitant about saying it for a few weeks now. Embrace our destiny and remember, never the faint heart won the fair lady!

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Fox92     9,135

Fox92
   41 minutes ago,  AllGoneTitsSchlupp said: 

This should be an immediate season ticket ban offence. 

23D6B096-624C-4064-9466-82B98A8C4E3C.jpeg

Their fanbase is so strange what a weird bunch of fans.

So, if they’re boycotting football, what are they at the game.....?

Hahaha, Comic Sans should be the official font of Manchester City.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

City wont win all their games am convinced 90 points will win league

I've been saying it for ages. They still have to go to Chelsea, Spurs and Man U plus have us to play and a few banana skins too. They ain't winning all their games as the bald cunt will also prioritise the cup games when they come about, especially the CL and the fact they have Real Madrid to negotiate. 

City aren't that good if you defend well and hit them with speed merchants when you have the ball. 

They are fucking toast now, and in all honesty they have been for a while, we've taken the game to another level this season and we've broken them.