You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke

West Ham boss David Moyes speaking to BBC Sport: "First of all I thought my players were terrific. We didn't deserve to lose.

I've got some bad news for you Mr Moyes, especially if you think they were terrific. 

38 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

West Ham boss David Moyes speaking to BBC Sport: "First of all I thought my players were terrific. We didn't deserve to lose.

I've got some bad news for you Mr Moyes, especially if you think they were terrific. 

You dont need to lose to be a loser but he is a loser.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

I see Moyes is interested in buying Fellaini back from Shong dong United or whatever the Chinese club are called. Shocked I tell thee, shocked! Bet Mrs Angry is fuming. 

I've been changing the channel when that news comes on, to try to protect her.

Guest Pistonbroke
7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I've been changing the channel when that news comes on, to try to protect her.

Probably a wise thing to do mate, no point in ruining her weekend. 

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Big showdown at 12.30pm

Tosun v Luiz. There can be only one.

Tosun on the bench, Big Sam does not like this. Nobody puts  Cenk in the corner. 

5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I'm not sure there is a bigger gang of snidey shithouses than this Arsenal team. On the floor rolling around more than DCL and Richarlison

Wait and see what Mourinho's shithousery comes up with later. Ali will be up for an Oscar next week. 

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

You knew it was going to be red as soon as Peter Walton said it was a yellow. I've never known a man so consistently wrong about everything.

He sides with the ref every time regardless of what actually happened.

10 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

You knew it was going to be red as soon as Peter Walton said it was a yellow. I've never known a man so consistently wrong about everything.

He's fucking clueless. I've never heard him disagree with VAR on anything. That red there is a perfect example of why the ref should have gone to the monitor to make his own decision. 

VAR should have just told the ref to take another look to be sure. VAR officials in an office shouldn't be making these decisions instead they should just guide the ref to look at the monitor

• Upvote 1

It's no doubt been said before, but it never fails to amuse me that the hashtag for this tie is #CRYARS, and that's even before we talk about Arsenal Fan TV, fam.

Nugget of info from the Rush commentator - the last player to score and be sent off for Arsenal was incidentally, Mikel Arteta, against Crystal Palace.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Chocoholic said:

Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 14.17.43.png

Fuck sake, how can anyone, let alone an ex-ref see that again with the aid of replays and still insist it's a yellow? 

It's only a screengrab, not a video link, for those wondering why it won't play when they click it.

Fucking hell, that's awful!  Walton is a no nothing prick - I'd seriously never heard of the cunt until he popped up on BT Sport - can't remember him refereeing any of our games but obviously must have done.