You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, A_S said:

Go easy on him. Personally I'd have gone for the chip and run rather than using the pitching wedge, but each to their own. 

He was probably their best player on the night, which is why they lost against a poor Arsenal team void of confidence. 

Mancs FA cup game will be interesting away to Wolves, I bet Ole plays a strong team. 

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Its so obvious that Maguire isn't a £80 million player even a politician can see it.

52461589_10156974023560797_6053191667052

Am I the only one who thinks we should be getting rather more out of the £80million #HarryMaguire? #ManUtd

Excruciating. Not fit to wear the shirts @ManUtd

This is SO bad Matic is #ManUtd best player...

I salute Harry Maguire's indefatigability 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Its so obvious that Maguire isn't a £80 million player even a politician can see it.

52461589_10156974023560797_6053191667052

Am I the only one who thinks we should be getting rather more out of the £80million #HarryMaguire? #ManUtd

Excruciating. Not fit to wear the shirts @ManUtd

This is SO bad Matic is #ManUtd best player...

He should stick to pretending to be a cat.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mudface said:

Looks fitter than he has for years, good for him.

Fuck him. I was on the next table to him at Aintree races years ago . He was on the sick list at the time and was out of the team. The cunt was prancing about necking glass after glass and stuffing his face laughing and joking with Evans and his crew. Whether or not he could play foootball at the time I dont know but to see him pissing it up whilst stealing a wage stuck in my throat and I've had an irrational hatred for him since. 

14 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Forward to 5:34.

The cunt actually had some nice things to say about us.

No he didn’t. 

He used us to try and protect himself and buy him longer in a job he’s failing at already. 

Why would anyone fall for the shit this cunt comes out with. 

2 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

No he didn’t. 

He used us to try and protect himself and buy him longer in a job he’s failing at already. 

Why would anyone fall for the shit this cunt comes out with. 

It’s funny, when you think of mourinhos previous clubs, the fans all hate him. Porto, United, Chelsea, not sure about Inter fans but I know they had money problems when he left. 

Rafa for example is the opposite, Valencia, Newcastle, Liverpool, fans all still love him.

26 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

It’s funny, when you think of mourinhos previous clubs, the fans all hate him. Porto, United, Chelsea, not sure about Inter fans but I know they had money problems when he left. 

Rafa for example is the opposite, Valencia, Newcastle, Liverpool, fans all still love him.

You sure?

49 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Porto & Inter still sing his name. Yernited didn’t know how bad they had it until he left. Chelsea fans are, to a man, cunts, so their opinion is void. Real tried to tap him up and have him manage them again when they were trying to fire slap head.

Real fans, Inter fans and Chelsea fans can’t stand Rafa.

Odd, when you think about it, right? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 01/01/2020 at 22:01, Jairzinho said:

Previously I thought Maguire would be our 4th best centre back. I think, however, I was a little harsh on Lovren.

Actually Fabinho is probably better at CB as well...

Bearing in mind Henderson has played CB for us as recently as the CWC

its a tad harsh on our captain