You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Gerrard looks happy! 

Morelos will probably get into trouble for that throat slitting gesture at the end. 

Ridiculous that he did that. If that's not inciting violence, I don't know what is. 

Abject again from Celtic. Did not deserve to win the league cup final at all and today was nearly as bad. The board will have been fucking delighted when the other lot went bust because they knew they had a monopoly on the league for years until they rebuilt. Spent fuck all money and pocketed the cash from selling the likes of Van Dijk, Wanyama, Dembele, Tierney... never re-investing it properly. Now the other lot have caught up Celtic are left dry for stalling.

Cheap option giving Lennon the job permanently. It was the right decision to bring him back for the remainder last season when Rodgers fucked off just to keep things steady and secure the title but nah he shouldn't have got it this year. The football under him is so fucking pedestrian. Celtic have been exposed now in the last two Old Firm games by a better football playing side. On paper Celtic should still beat these every game but Gerrard has got them battling, despite the dirty snide shite (which they have always done) they play the better footy and dig deeper. Absolutely embarrassing. 

I love Lennon for what he achieved at Celtic but he needs to go and the squad needs investing in. Will it happen? Will the Celtic board spend the money to seal the 10 in a row?

Will. They. Fuck. 

Fuck off. 

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

Ridiculous that he did that. If that's not inciting violence, I don't know what is. 

When I saw him do it I just assumed he was saying thats it I'm done with scottish footy despite deceiving the red. Fucking little rat. As I've said before he is just another Diouf. People slag Brown off who is a battler and yet praise this little cunt? Look at his fucking haircut. Says it all. I can not believe Gerrard has gone there. Cunt of a club from top to bottom. Tory racist union-jack wanking twats. 

Just now, moof said:

Got me pumped seeing him so pumped. Want him to win the league there, sorry stig 

I want to finger-bang Penelope Cruz up the shitter in-front of Elton John and Kate Moss in a limo but we can't always get what we want can we mate. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

When I saw him do it I just assumed he was saying thats it I'm done with scottish footy despite deceiving the red. Fucking little rat. As I've said before he is just another Diouf. People slag Brown off who is a battler and yet praise this little cunt? Look at his fucking haircut. Says it all. I can not believe Gerrard has gone there. Cunt of a club from top to bottom. Tory racist union-jack wanking twats. 

Hes definitively got the El Hadji Diouf Shithouse look about him. Just need him to spit at a Celtic fan.

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Abject again from Celtic. Did not deserve to win the league cup final at all and today was nearly as bad. The board will have been fucking delighted when the other lot went bust because they knew they had a monopoly on the league for years until they rebuilt. Spent fuck all money and pocketed the cash from selling the likes of Van Dijk, Wanyama, Dembele, Tierney... never re-investing it properly. Now the other lot have caught up Celtic are left dry for stalling.

Cheap option giving Lennon the job permanently. It was the right decision to bring him back for the remainder last season when Rodgers fucked off just to keep things steady and secure the title but nah he shouldn't have got it this year. The football under him is so fucking pedestrian. Celtic have been exposed now in the last two Old Firm games by a better football playing side. On paper Celtic still shut beat these every game but Gerrard has got them battling, despite the dirty snide shite (which they have always done) they play the better footy and dig deeper. 

I love Lennon for what he achieved at Celtic but he needs to go and the squad needs investing in. Will it happen? Will the Celtic board spend the money to seal the 10 in a row?

Will. They. Fuck. 

Fuck off. 

Pretty much sums it up. 

I dont see much in that Celtic team in terms of soneone who can pull something out of the hat like Kent can. Just battlers and effort up top. 

Rangers grafters but have a couple than can just do something to win a game. 

Its a long way from the days of Larsson, Petrov, Albert etc

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Pretty much sums it up. 

I dont see much in that Celtic team in terms of soneone who can pull something out of the hat like Kent can. Just battlers and effort up top. 

Rangers grafters but have a couple than can just do something to win a game. 

Its a long way from the days of Larsson, Petrov, Albert etc

McGregor and Forrest (best player in the league) have it in them to win games when playing shit. Its shit like playing Christie over Ntcham and bringing Bitton on when it was crying out for Griffiths and Edouard to be playing together. He is still playing this gash 4 5 1 that doesn't fucking work against this r*ngers side. Its so obvious they play a line and don't let us down the wings. 442 today and the game is won because its man v man. 

I hope when Gerrard leaves he has a long wash with a brillo pad so i can like him again. It broken my heart.