You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Lee909 said:

Yeah I'm trying but likely cut off from EU importers very soon. Can only hope whatever bastard trade deal we get might open the US market. But then I'll probably be too fucking poor and drinking myself to death on bells or Tesco whisky 

Hahahaha, I shouldn't laugh, but chin up mate. I can't even send any as it would be hit on customs for extra duty and all that. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

He’s a classy little footballer, I’ve always liked him (even with them).

He can be good when on it, goes missing a bit when things not going right and also loses the ball in important areas due to loose passes. Having said that, he'd probably look better playing in a team like ours. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Anubis said:

Ha ha ha. Pogba handball. Brilliant.

That was funny, his arrogance thinking he'd get the free kick and ref gave hand ball, should have booked him as well. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

He can be good when on it, goes missing a bit when things not going right and also loses the ball in important areas due to loose passes. Having said that, he'd probably look better playing in a team like ours. 

Yeah, he’s probably a little bit off our level but I thought of him as a squad option before we signed Minamino. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Yeah, he’s probably a little bit off our level but I thought of him as a squad option before we signed Minamino. 

Deffo have him as a squad option, plus playing under Klopp and around better players would improve him. 

9 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Pogba is their only hope to break a team down when they aren't playing on the counter. People say they should sell him, but they have no one close to being on his level. 

If Pogba is the answer for them their even more fucked than I thought they were. 

12 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Pogba is their only hope to break a team down when they aren't playing on the counter. People say they should sell him, but they have no one close to being on his level. 

Have you not seen McTominay

Ask any of the journos he's the second coming Keane and Scholes all wrapped up in one

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

I thought there was a weird smell of desperation in the air this morning when I went shopping. Forgot the mancs were in town today. I used to live on the main walkway front he train station to town centre befire the walk to Vicarage rd. Thank fuck I moved 

Now wishing I lived in my old house. 

I could sit and watch them all walked dejectedly back to the train station for the trains to Surrey and Croydon 

Well I, for one, certainly hope it makes Ole unsackable.

Machine Elements

Wins vs Spurs & City nullified with this result & Everton one. That's why winning against big teams means nothing when you can't even beat the last placed Watford. You can't be in any kind of race with only getting some wins here & there against big teams only to be embarrassed against the other 13 teams in the league. That was only the second win for Watford and their first home win this season. No surprise it's against us tbh as we're clueless as a team against most of the teams in the league unless it's a team we can play counter attack against. We turned to a truly midtable team after spending nearly 1 billion. Absolutely shocking.

A couple of wins vs 2 top teams & 2 mediocre ones clouded some people's judgements over our manager & team but it's clear that this team is going nowhere under this management. Stop blaming individuals or lack of quality in the squad for this shitshow because the coaching is non existant for months now. Our squad quality is certainly not worse than the last placed Watford. We couldn't dominate the bottom side even after 2-0 or create anything of note. No tactics, no playing patterns, nothing. Only the individual quality from som players. People didn't want to hear at the time but winning against Spurs & City will more likely be detrimental to our season than good because it made sacking Ole impossible.