You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Get Jim Beam Devils Cut instead of the regular if you can. 

I'll be getting some of that as Xmas pressies as usual from the same people as every year. It is rather nice. I only bought the normal one as it was reduced from 13.99 down to 8€, which was a steal. The local supermarket sells a cheap Bourbon which I actually prefer the taste of and it's only 7.95€ a bottle, not been drinking much this year though, this time of the year the gloves come off though. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Baltar said:

This shouldn't be a shock, Watford were excellent against us, far better than United. Pearson has started very well here.

Yeah, think them reaching safety is a decent bet, especially with Villa imploding. 

Just now, Elite said:

The fans still won't be on Solksjaers case, it's quite remarkable how they still have faith in 'The Project' despite what all the evidence says.

Speaking as a Liverpool fan, I think it’s clear that Watford’s good performance against ourselves last week mean that something like this was on the cards. It’s impossible to blame Solskjær, who deserves a lot more time and money to turn his club around.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Elite said:

The fans still won't be on Solksjaers case, it's quite remarkable how they still have faith in 'The Project' despite what all the evidence says.

It's ace mate, long may it continue. 

7 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'll be getting some of that as Xmas pressies as usual from the same people as every year. It is rather nice. I only bought the normal one as it was reduced from 13.99 down to 8€, which was a steal. The local supermarket sells a cheap Bourbon which I actually prefer the taste of and it's only 7.95€ a bottle, not been drinking much this year though, this time of the year the gloves come off though. 

Pretty cool at that price. 

I'm looking for some from the US but can I fuck find them at a reasonable price. I bought a book about home blending to get a similar blend to Pappy van Winkle that sells on the secondary markets for a grand if your lucky enough to get it. In the US the 2 bottles would cost me about 60-80 dollars, I can't e en find Weller 12 for under 120 over here. 

So much of Utd is us in the mid 90s. 

Turn up for big games, can play on the counter. Shit at the back, can't dominate and score. Fans getting kicks if it goes wrong for them. Pinning hopes on a new signing etc. 

Only difference we weren't one of the biggest spenders in the league let alone the world. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Pretty cool at that price. 

I'm looking for some from the US but can I fuck find them at a reasonable price. I bought a book about home blending to get a similar blend to Pappy van Winkle that sells on the secondary markets for a grand if your lucky enough to get it. In the US the 2 bottles would cost me about 60-80 dollars, I can't e en find Weller 12 for under 120 over here. 

Get some really nice stuff over here for a decent price. You should try and find a dealer who specifically deals in imported spirits mate, normally get to pick up stuff at a reasonable price. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Get some really nice stuff over here for a decent price. You should try and find a dealer who specifically deals in imported spirits mate, normally get to pick up stuff at a reasonable price. 

Yeah I'm trying but likely cut off from EU importers very soon. Can only hope whatever bastard trade deal we get might open the US market. But then I'll probably be too fucking poor and drinking myself to death on bells or Tesco whisky