You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke

Bournemouth v Burnley. 1 shot on target between both of them in the whole game and it claims Burnley a 1-0 win. Only 5 shots of any kind between them. Great league lads...

Guest Pistonbroke

Yeah, Sheff United are doing well and have a good manager, some great players, especially in defence. Good Keeper, although only on loan. Could do with a decent forward mind. Wouldn't it be great if they managed to get a top 4 finish which isn't out of the question. 

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Found it funny the amount of fans and twatter people defending him. 

He's given complete tools a massive plstform(to which they play to characters) and helped to make the fan base and match atmosphere completely toxic. 

I've got mixed feelings about it. On one hand it's good that the real, match-going fans are having their voices heard so publicly, and Robbie has pioneered the fan TV channel on YouTube so we're hearing from supporters of other clubs up and down the country. On the other hand, AFTV have absolutely helped transform Arsenal fans into the most toxic in the country. They are an absolute nightmare for Arsenal players and managers. I've no doubt AFTV have contributed massively toward the sacking of Wenger and now Emery. It's become a monster and it wouldn't surprise me if Arsenal ban Robbie's mob from the ground in the future. 

2 minutes ago, Baltar said:

I've got mixed feelings about it. On one hand it's good that the real, match-going fans are having their voices heard so publicly, and Robbie has pioneered the fan TV channel on YouTube so we're hearing from supporters of other clubs up and down the country. On the other hand, AFTV have absolutely helped transform Arsenal fans into the most toxic in the country. They are an absolute nightmare for Arsenal players and managers. I've no doubt AFTV have contributed massively toward the sacking of Wenger and now Emery. It's become a monster and it wouldn't surprise me if Arsenal ban Robbie's mob from the ground in the future. 

I'd agree if it was proper fans. But most of the dick heads he has on regular have just created themselves a online persona and spout the same shit week after week, trying to out do last week's rant with a bigger one this week. 

I'd love to see more stuff like that normal fans that want to debate football with opposing fans without all the modern 'banter' of you can call singing about poverty, slums, death, victims etc as 'Banter' 

I thought there was a weird smell of desperation in the air this morning when I went shopping. Forgot the mancs were in town today. I used to live on the main walkway front he train station to town centre befire the walk to Vicarage rd. Thank fuck I moved 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, niallers said:

Just got there before me. Fucking sad cunts. I'll revel in the demise they're currently in for as long as it lasts. 

I'm hoping it lasts for the rest of my life. 

8 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Deeney has put on a bit of weight I reckon. 

He's been out injured for a good few weeks. He's a big fucking lad and over 30 so not a shock. 

I like him, had trouble early in his career and been great servant to Watford and a proper hero down here

7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Only took 7 mins for the trio of anti scouser songs by the mancs, yet they're playing Watford. And yet the Bitters love them

Couldn’t believe it - they’re playing Watford and you can clearly hear ‘feed the scousers’ utter bellends.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Fucking hell

One bad decision against the mancs and refs told to protect the keeper

I'm not sure that was a foul on DeGea, you see them given though. Mancs are wank though, I can see Watford winning this one if they believe.

Missus and the lads are baking homemade biscuits in the kitchen for Christmas,  the smell is making me hungry, Tony would shoot his load.