You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke

Get in Norwich, that's a massive 2 points dropped from Vardy and Co, especially looking at their next 2 games. Brendan will be gutted with that. 

What a weekend so far to make up for that shit on Thursday. Klopp new contract, 3 points and Leicester dropping 2 points in a banker. Hope Arsenal don#t play like the shits we know they are, they have the forwards to punish City but their defence is a massive bunch of cunts, prove me wrong Arsenal. 

Happy days, 10 points is a hell of a gap. My late and much-missed father-in-law was a Norwich fan, I wish he was here so I could thank him for what his team has done for our title effort this season. As it happens, his sister has a soft spot for the Reds and has asked us for a Liverpool scarf as a Christmas present. Nice club, decent fans.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Happy days, 10 points is a hell of a gap. My late and much-missed father-in-law was a Norwich fan, I wish he was here so I could thank him for what his side has done for our title effort this season. As it happens, his sister has a soft spot for the Reds and has asked us for a Liverpool scarf as a Christmas present. Nice club, decent fans.

Did they beat city?

Guest Pistonbroke

Leicester will probably play a decent team V Everton in the LC midweek now as they'll see it as a chance of winning a trophy. Hopefully followed by a bruising draw against City so they are fucked against us. 

I keep saying Lampard is tactically inept. His players got him 6 or 7 wins on the bounce against the league's cannon fodder. But come up against a workman like side that's well organised and you need more than just the players, to win.

Some people dont like Eddie Howe but Im made up for the fella. Both he and his teams try to play football and the result will take pressure off them.

Speaking of pressure, it might just be starting to get to Leicester. An unsavoury incident when Norwich put the ball out for injury and Leicester instead took an attacking throw in that they tried to score from. So they dropped 2 points and are now 10 points behind. That gives us a bit more breathing space especially as we miss a league game due to the WCC.

Leicester still have to play city twice in the league dont forget. They'll have to be on the very top of their game to get 3 points off city unless city take their foot off the gas now they are so far back. Would they? I dont know but it wouldnt surprise me one jot, might as well miss the title by a mile rather than 11 points, eh?

It all takes the pressure off our game against Leicester a little but that doesnt mean we can take our foot off the gas.

Guest Pistonbroke

The pressure of us winning our earlier KO's was always going to get to a squad like Leicester who have decent players but rely on Vardy a load to get their goals. I don't agree with those who think City will bum Leicester as they can defend and have the players to punish City who can't defend. Massive pressure on both of them to win that game and we'll be sunning it at the Club World Cup. Over to Arsenal to cause an upset. 

32 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

The pressure of us winning our earlier KO's was always going to get to a squad like Leicester who have decent players but rely on Vardy a load to get their goals. I don't agree with those who think City will bum Leicester as they can defend and have the players to punish City who can't defend. Massive pressure on both of them to win that game and we'll be sunning it at the Club World Cup. Over to Arsenal to cause an upset. 

I watched about 15 mins in total of their game and last ten in total. Norwich found loads of space and Leicester looked gassed to be honest. We should go there with our Salzburg team and we'll gut the cunts 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, niallers said:

I watched about 15 mins in total of their game and last ten in total. Norwich found loads of space and Leicester looked gassed to be honest. We should go there with our Salzburg team and we'll gut the cunts 

If we beat Leicester away we'll be in a sweet place mate.