You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Watching MOTD

Mancs 10 pens in 16 league games

They've missed 4, which is more misses than the rest of the PL combined. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Did pep just say he has fantastic players and a fantastic team........fucking hell. Also said next season will be better on the pen/VAR....sounds like he's given up.

Maybes he should have played the English Marodonna/Pele/Messi lad Foden. 

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, dave u said:

Me. I said in this week's round up they'd win. City can't cope with teams who have pace and can counter attack.

Yeah, I gave the Mancs a chance exactly due to that. City can't defend and they also struggle to chase a game from behind against organised teams. Mancs are shit, but for some reason they are organised better against the better teams. 

Plus it was a Derby, anything can happen. United players were clearly more motivated by that than City players. City just played their typical possession stuff whereas United got stuck in. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Sounded like an ominous threat to PL officials. That, or he’ll be given £500m to spend on players.

He'd spend the majority on forwards/attacking MF's and two token defenders who'd end up being shit for them. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Keown...'I believe he was awoken a sleeping giant here, I really do,'

Keown....get a grip lad and stop chatting shite. He'll be wanting him as the Arsenal manager next. 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Keown...'I believe he was awoken a sleeping giant here, I really do,'

Keown....get a grip lad and stop chatting shite. He'll be wanting him as the Arsenal manager next. 

They’ll get twatted by United and that will be that.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Anubis said:

They’ll get twatted by United and that will be that.

Probably, plus I'm not sure how anybody with a clue about football would give him more than a few weeks in charge. It's just blood and thunder chats pre-game which will soon wear off once they start dropping points again. Like you say, probably against United as they'll believe they can still catch Chelsea. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, KMD7 said:

Has to be goal of the season

Yeah, better than Giggs imo and they still wank about that. 

Still laughing at Keown saying Ferguson has awakened a sleeping giant...and that after one fucking game. 

His comments should give Dave Usher some material to work his magic on in the round up. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Yeah, better than Giggs imo and they still wank about that. 

Still laughing at Keown saying Ferguson has awakened a sleeping giant...and that after one fucking game. 

His comments should give Dave Usher some material to work his magic on in the round up. 

I quite enjoyed watching Ferguson in spite of myself. Nice to see that much emotion.

You're right though, it won't last