You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Big 2 games for us now. Clean sheet in Salzburg please and get through that. Then on to Watford, they'll be up for it with a new manager in place and his first game. Be nice to head off for the WCC on 49pts and in the knock outs stages of the Champions league. Hopefully a City/Leicester draw while we are away

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Pisses me off that cunts can act like that and a whole fan base gets tarnished. Bullshit name the individuals let them deal with the consequences of their actions.

Their player did it and had excuses made for them it's not surprising mongs in the crowd follow suit.

1 minute ago, Razoray said:

I know they won and with the players they have they are better suited to counter attack but 28% possession is surely not good enough for such a big club. 

Long term they'd need to be winning big trophies to justify that 

They've built a mid table side that upsets the odds.   Won't do them much good in a league full of shite. 

Like a few sides we've had down the years, they'll follow the big wins up with losing at home to relegation fodder. 

Maguire has to be one of the funniest signings they've ever made. 

• Upvote 2

They are where we have been alot between the mid 90s and middle 10s. A side not able to dictate games on the front foot but set up perfectly for big games. If they had a decent defense you put them very much like a Houllier or early Rafa side. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Fair play Gary Neville throwing that racist twat of a PM under the bus regrading fuelling racism. If only the rest of the media did 

Away from football he's seems a normal working class guy politically. Wound me up to fuck as a player but then he was winning trophies and was the one out of all the mancs that was a genuine fan of them too. 

Having been busy online gaming for a couple of hours I'd completely forgotten about the Manc derby.

I'm struggling to take in that City lost 2-1 at home and we're now 14 points clear of them.  14 points.

Leicester have a strong side but I expect them to still drop more points than we will in the remaining games.

It's totally in our hands now.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Away from football he's seems a normal working class guy politically. Wound me up to fuck as a player but then he was winning trophies and was the one out of all the mancs that was a genuine fan of them too. 

I know a few people who've met him. Said he's ok. 

My dad used be a delivery driver,  he dropped off to phil Neville's neighbour. They had p and j on massive letters on their house gate, fella said they called them punch and Judy locally

1 minute ago, Baltar said:

Hate to say it but United were superb. Did not see that performance coming from them since they have been shite this season but that was a textbook example of how teams should play at City. Well done you cunts.

As someone else said though, would you put it past them to lose to Norwich or Bournemouth next week? Perfect result in every way. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Recorded the Manc derby and watched it before the Boxing. Hahahahahaha. Poor old Pep, if only he hadn't bought 87 attacking Midfielders they might be able to defend better, although I get the impression he knows fuck all about that side of the game. Typical ball possession and tippy tappy bollocks which won't work against an organised team playing on the break. Pep should be slaughtered in the Media but they'll be too busy fornicating over Rice Crispie boy. Plus what is it with Pep and his attempt to look like an Italian Pimp with his shitty wardrobe? Hope the cunts get done for throwing all that shit at Fred, obviously will only warrant a fine but every bit of bad publicity is great. Rat bag Sterling took a few dives, bet that doesn't get mentioned either. Definitely going to watch MOTD and hope for a Pep Meltdown due to the hand ball which wasn't given. 14 points gap and you can see those fuckers dropping more points. Bet Pep will let Leicester win now just to be snide towards Klopp and LFC. 

I also fancy Villa to get something out of their home game against the Foxes. We just need to keep on winning and let these fuckers flap.