You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Got the games live on Sky Germany so not arsed, but logged into Amazon prime Germany and it doesn't seem to be an option, probably because Sky Germany have the rights to the PL and then theirs the language shit, German companies not allowed to broadcast in original tone because UK Govt/PL said that UK pubs etc would buy the chaeper services in instead of using Sky UK etc....

That's a bad tackle by Sakho shit, deserved red....dark red. 

I would swap Tyler for German commentary in a heartbeat 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I would swap Tyler for German commentary in a heartbeat 

I agree. 

Out of interest, if anyone is watching the games on Amazon what commentators are they using? 

Guest Pistonbroke

Harsh, but studs up like that = dangerous play if you make contact with the opposing player. He tried to pull out at the end though.....can of worms challenge. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I think its Mowbray, not sure about the other fella . They're not too irritating 

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

It's Jenas as Co commentator. 

I'm terrible at naming commentators and for the life of me can't Mane the other one even if I've heard him hundreds of times

Cheers lads, it looks like they are using a lot of the usual pundits for these matches. Found this.... https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-amazon-prime-how-21010573

Manc and Spurs fans get the delights of Clive and Glenn tomorrow, hahahaha.