You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

6 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I tried following this on the "True Geordie" podcast and they are saying nothing about the game. Just blathering on about how better they are than real journalists. While I don't doubt that they are better than real football journalists (who isn't) at least real football journalist occasionally say a word about the game they are presenting. 

Funny that, I did the same. 

How the fuck can anybody care about any of their opinions on the game when they dont even watch the fucking match?

Guest Pistonbroke

That Joelinton is a lazy cunt. When Newcastle break and shove a cross in he's always jogging up from M/F. Carol is shit but at least he puts the effort in. 

Guest Pistonbroke

H/T 1-1, If Newcastle were a bit better in the final third they could be leading, got themselves in good positions but their control in the box bar the goal they scored has been terrible. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Jordy Brouwer said:

I can't see it but that's what I'm hearing. They just can't hold the ball up. Even Almiron is being more effective. 

That Maximin lad and Almiron are trying, as is Hayden. That Joelinton offers very little, and as I said, he's a lazy cunt. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

That Maximin lad and Almiron are trying, as is Hayden. That Joelinton offers very little, and as I said, he's a lazy cunt. 

Yeah he's letting the rest of them down. He needs to be an absolute pain in the arse for the centre backs. Elbows, diving, all sorts to buy time.

Doing okay Newcastle. Obviously it wouldn't be a great surprise if City won 4-1 here but it's a better half time score line than I expected. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Jairzinho said:

Yeah he's letting the rest of them down. He needs to be an absolute pain in the arse for the centre backs. Elbows, diving, all sorts to buy time.

Doing okay Newcastle. Obviously it wouldn't be a great surprise if City won 4-1 here but it's a better half time score line than I expected. 

If City drop points I also wouldn't be surprised. Need to get Big Andy on, he'll cause that City defence all kind of problems. Seems to me that Bruce is cutting off his big fat nose to spite his massive fat face as far as Joelinton goes. 

If City do drop points, Cue Pep saying the league is not important this season. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

If City drop points I also wouldn't be surprised. Need to get Big Andy on, he'll cause that City defence all kind of problems. Seems to me that Bruce is cutting off his big fat nose to spite his massive fat face as far as Joelinton goes. 

If City do drop points, Cue Pep saying the league is not important this season. 

Carroll is injured/ill.

Saw him in the stands.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Carroll is injured/ill.

Saw him in the stands.

Hahaha, he'd still be better than Joelinton. Missed them showing him in the stands. Just checked and they have Dwight Gayle on the bench, that's a grim situation to be in. Maybe shove Almiron further up and put on Longstaff, both brothers on the bench today, Bruce probably resting the older one, the cunt. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, magicrat said:

Has anyone ever mentioned Fernandinho is a cunt

Booked for yet another tactical foul. Hope the wanker forgets and gets another yellow.

That Joelinton is taking the piss now, the half arsed shit cunt. That Willems is a decent player at times. Can also play LB, would be good cover for us. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

He was great in the MLS. I'm a well wisher towards the MLS but it has to say a lot. 

He started off Ok at Newcastle but he's way below that level now. That Joelinton is annoying me now, he just jogs about unless the ball is played to his feet.