You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Fair play to spurs turning this around. Great second half from them. 

Although to be fair Olympiakos are shite. 

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Fernandinho gets his yellow in the dying minutes which puts him out of the next dead rubber game. Pep smiling to Arteta about it and the commentators having a good chuckle too.

Any of the city players pick up any injuries? 

23 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Fernandinho gets his yellow in the dying minutes which puts him out of the next dead rubber game. Pep smiling to Arteta about it and the commentators having a good chuckle too.

Honestly don't have a issue with this stuff to be honest. We should be doing it ourselves more. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I don’t buy that. He just doesn’t have the ability to deliver week in week out.

It's all speculation and impossible to prove but I just don't think he works as hard as some of the best. Ability wise though, on a given day, I think his touch, his dribbling ability, his close control is only behind Messi and maybe Neymar in that forward position. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I know he divides opinion on here, but just imagine our front three if we signed Harry Kane. I’d go something like this:

Salah-Firmino-Mane

I'd sign Kane and Sane just so we could play Kane Mane and Sane upfront.

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Haven't UEFA punished the likes of Ramos & Xabi for pulling shit like that.

7 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I dont get why people slag Kane off. The lad knows where the goal is. And let's be honest, all players like to take a tumble if invited.

Mostly cause he's a slacked jawed idiot, that talks in the normal footballer soundbites and cries about claiming goals so he can try and win individual awards. Add to that the Wankfest around him, making him out as some sort of footballing genius. 

Great scorer, not in the league of others that score as many goals

• Upvote 1