You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

How is Lampard deemed to be doing such a wonderful job. Yes they've lost Hazard but they've replaced him with Pulisic Abraham and Mount. He has brought a few young fellas through but they have averaged 2 points per game this year while they achieved 1.9 ppg in Sarri's disastrous reign last season.

I've said it on here previously, he has inherited some squad. They genuinely have 2 top players for each position.

And Murphy tonight on MOTD is the 1st to mention Jorginio playing in Kante's position while last season Sarri was a moron for doing it.

Guest Pistonbroke

Could be a winter of discontent for mangers in the PL.

Poch already gone. Emery, Silva and maybe Pellegrini hanging on by a thread. Despite a draw away to Arsenal Hassenhuttl must be on the verge. Flores hasn't been long in his second term at Watford but he can't be sleeping well.  I'd add Solksjaer if they lose too many points in December but the mad bastards seem content with his mediocre management. 

50 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Eh? They finished top 4 and won the Europa League last season. Far from “disastrous”. 

My point exactly. I was being sarcastic. The media were portraying him as a disaster who had lost the dressing room.Frank will do well to reach two cup finals, winning one and finish top 4

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Razoray said:

My point exactly. I was being sarcastic. The media were portraying him as a disaster who had lost the dressing room.Frank will do well to reach two cup finals, winning one and finish top 4

Frank has loads of media friends. When his mum died there was none stop articles about it, really weird.