You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Genk midfielder Sander Berge has revealed that it is his “dream” to play at Anfield more often, following his side’s trip to Champions League holders Liverpool earlier this month.

“Playing at Anfield is a dream for everyone in the world, and not least for Norwegians,” he said. “Liverpool are the best team [at the moment] and have the most fans.

“So I could certainly like to play at Anfield as often as possible.”

Guest Pistonbroke

Tyldesley and Hoddle with their usual wankathon when Rashford came on.

My favourite bit was:

CT: 'Rashford is so quick.'

GH: 'Yes Clive, Rashford is real quick, he's turned on the Overburners now.' Thick cunt. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, magicrat said:

Watched the F1  , couldnt bear another Ingurland wankathon. Did Ox and Trent get off in one piece ? 

Yes. TAA looked fresh after an easish game on 83rd minute mark, Ox looked knackered after being subbed on 73 minutes. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Southgate playing Oxlade for pretty much all of two games will mean we have next to no chance of using him at weekend as no way will he be up to 3 games in a week.

Lad look knackered. Not sure we'd have started him anyway, although if Salah is still injured we could have done with him starting. Probably have mane, Bobby and Origi with Ox playing a sub part at some point. Nearly a whole weeks rest though, so that is a positive. 

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Lad look knackered. Not sure we'd have started him anyway, although if Salah is still injured we could have done with him starting. Probably have mane, Bobby and Origi with Ox playing a sub part at some point. Nearly a whole weeks rest though, so that is a positive. 

I wonder if we'll see the lesser spotted Shaqiri - wasn't he meant to be back after this latest round of international shite?

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

6 days for Ox to recover should be enough.  Fair to say he needed a bit of game-time anyway. Trent however definitely didn't 

Yeah, but TAA looks as fit as a butcher's dog and didn't put in his usual shift today. You could tell he was holding back a lot. 

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, an tha said:

I wonder if we'll see the lesser spotted Shaqiri - wasn't he meant to be back after this latest round of international shite?

Potential return like all our players bar Clyne, looks like his head has gone though. Most are about 80% to be fit enough which is a good sign, Salah however only 50%. I doubt we'd risk Salah against Palace unless he's 80-90%. 

Shit. Robbo also only 50/50 to be fit. Swollen ankle. 

10 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Potential return like all our players bar Clyne, looks like his head has gone though. Most are about 80% to be fit enough which is a good sign, Salah however only 50%. I doubt we'd risk Salah against Palace unless he's 80-90%. 

Shit. Robbo also only 50/50 to be fit. Swollen ankle. 

Robbo really worries me - said he hasn't been training for last few weeks.

Milner v Zaha is not something wanna see again at weekend.