You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Grinch said:

Me whinging about our manager hahahaha

Stick to your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories and pretending you hate clubs with no relevance to you, go you super red. 

Obviously negged, as you never stop whining in match threads. 

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

How the fuck is this offside

Last week Bobby off cause of his armpit this week this is off with the defenders shoulder and armpit 

Screenshot_20191109_165319_com.twitter.android.jpg

It's his toe, which makes him odfaide

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Obviously negged, as you never stop whining in match threads. 

Don't even post in them anymore cause it's full of dickheads that don't even watch the game, take your head out of your arse. 

Livescore are taking the piss. Newcastle match was last to finish, then as soon as it did they took their 3 points away and put them right back down the table like they'd not played or lost, but left the new points changes for other teams that played. Then I refresh and it tells me I don't need to refresh as it updates automatically. Well fucking do the table properly and I won't have to.

They must be stoned/drunk at that site today, it's usually fine. edit : they've sorted it now.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Grinch said:

Don't even post in them anymore cause it's full of dickheads that don't even watch the game, take your head out of your arse. 

Not true is it, you were whinging your head off in the Villa thread last PL match. Plus posters clearly are watching the game. 

9 minutes ago, Grinch said:

It's his toe, which makes him odfaide

But his toe is the point at which he's measured, but the defender's shoulder is beyond the line. If an attacker's shoulder/armpit is deemed offside, as it was for Bobby last week, then this week, the defender's shoulder, must by that logic, make the attacker onside, when his toe is well behind that line. Learn and understand the rules before criticising someone else for doing the same as you've just done.

"Dickheads that don't even watch the game." Last game I saw was us winning the CL, still recovering after the anxiety it caused me. I might watch us again at some point next year.

Same situation as last year now too : we're on a run and I've not seen us play yet so I'm not watching for fear of jinxing it. So in that case I really do hope it's some point next year before I watch us play again.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

"Dickheads that don't even watch the game." Last game I saw was us winning the CL, still recovering after the anxiety it caused me. I might watch us again at some point next year.

Same situation as last year now too : we're on a run and I've not seen us play yet so I'm not watching for fear of jinxing it. So in that case I really do hope it's some point next year before I watch us play again.

Good man.

6 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

You are the new Rico running. Do Not Watch Us. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You are the new Rico running. Do Not Watch Us. 

Haha, I get really superstitious about jinxing so you don't have to fear me watching us while we're on this run. I didn't do it last year and had to wait for what seemed like fucking ages before I could see us play.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Chocoholic said:

Meanwhile, Everton's success story continues, and are now level on points with last season's Champions League finalists.

It's called spin. It's also known as selective information deluded bollocks.

Like I said earlier, they'll probably beat Norwich in their next game and start banging on about Europe. 

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

Haha, I get really superstitious about jinxing so you don't have to fear me watching us while we're on this run. I didn't do it last year and had to wait for what seemed like fucking ages before I could see us play.

Try starting the match threads. I was already typing a thread to offer someone else the reigns at 85 minutes in the Villa game. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Try starting the match threads. I was already typing a thread to offer someone else the reigns at 85 minutes in the Villa game. 

Image result for salah never give up