You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Just now, manwiththestick said:

A lad in work was stating that Wan Bissaka was better than TAA. Dead serious he was. I told him to never talk to me again about football.

Wan Bissaka is so good he should be starting for ingurland ahead of Trent

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

A lad in work was stating that Wan Bissaka was better than TAA. Dead serious he was. I told him to never talk to me again about football.

Wan Bissaka should have a role in Star Wars.

3 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Great results for Celtic and Rangers here.

Reckon Morelos will be in the Prem next season, he's improved a fair bit.  Could imagine him sniding it up for Burnley to decent effect (doubt Dyche would go for that, mind).

I think Villa are seriously interested in him. Been linked with them for a couple of months now.

36 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Went to watch Lazio vs Empoli a few years ago at the Olympic Stadium.

Plenty of empty seats.

Nothing untoward happened, other than having to pay 5 Euros for a cup of Pepsi.

Pepsi, for fuck sake. 

I went to Lazio v Inter there once. An absolutely abysmal 0-0 in the pissing rain and had my wallet nicked as a special bonus. 

A cop outside the stadium insisted that I use his phone to cancel my credit card. Decent folk everywhere. 

46 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

Why is Rodgers so crap in Europe?

Is it his tactical set-up that works well domestically, but is poorly suited to European games?

He seems to need the best part of a week to prepare his teams for games. Midweek European games with all the travelling seriously eat into his preparation time. Apart from one or two League Cup games, his Leicester team have only ever had to play on weekends. The year we went close to the title under Rodgers, we didn't have Europe and we went out of both cups early so pretty much all our games that year were at the weekend.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Pidge said:

Great results for Celtic and Rangers here.

Reckon Morelos will be in the Prem next season, he's improved a fair bit.  Could imagine him sniding it up for Burnley to decent effect (doubt Dyche would go for that, mind).

Doesn't he get sent off every other game or something? Seems like every time I read one of their match reports he's in the shit for one reason or other.