You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
22 minutes ago, Elite said:

Some cowardly cunts out there, wishing that his daughter gets cancer is fucking despicable.

It happens everywhere, I imagine if certain social media platforms/forums/have your says weren't moderated we'd be shocked at how toxic the World is at this moment. I was shopping today and unfortunately it coincided with the college over the road from the supermarket emptying for their dinner break. The crap that comes out of their gobs is just a reflection of the way the World is going. They don't even give a toss about the fact they are saying this crap in public places with people who are not like minded. Plus they are college students, not kids. 

1 hour ago, moof said:

FD1EF3D0-8B88-4F21-969E-0FED7BDC002C.jpeg

I feel genuinely sorry for him. For me he should have doubled down and told them to go and fuck themselves again.

Nothing makes me cringe harder than people thinking footballers are fair game to be abused just because they’re well paid. I’m interested to know what the earnings threshold is for it to become acceptable for people to abuse you in your job and threaten you and your family.

When supporters say ‘we pay his wages’, so what? Wherever you work the customers pay your wages. If you had a particularly shit day in your job I’d imagine you’d frown upon a customer marching in and threatening you or your family.

It probably has gone unnoticed as well but I’m sure he didn’t mean ‘fuck off’ to every fan, just every tosser that was booing him off. Even if he’s crap, that’s not even his fault, the manager shouldn’t be picking him. I’ve hated seeing players turning out for Liverpool and fumed about them but apart from moaning about them on forums or to mates that’s where it ends. Wankers. Says it all that hardly anyone who leaves there has got anything good to say about the club. 

• Upvote 8

13 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

I feel genuinely sorry for him. For me he should have doubled down and told them to go and fuck themselves again.

Nothing makes me cringe harder than people thinking footballers are fair game to be abused just because they’re well paid. I’m interested to know what the earnings threshold is for it to become acceptable for people to abuse you in your job and threaten you and your family.

When supporters say ‘we pay his wages’, so what? Wherever you work the customers pay your wages. If you had a particularly shit day in your job I’d imagine you’d frown upon a customer marching in and threatening you or your family.

It probably has gone unnoticed as well but I’m sure he didn’t mean ‘fuck off’ to every fan, just every tosser that was booing him off. Even if he’s crap, that’s not even his fault, the manager shouldn’t be picking him. I’ve hated seeing players turning out for Liverpool and fumed about them but apart from moaning about them on forums or to mates that’s where it ends. Wankers. Says it all that hardly anyone who leaves there has got anything good to say about the club. 

Yep, I agree with every word of that. 

26 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Xhaka had every right to do what he did. If supporters are going to boo and abuse a player, why should they be surprised when they react back from time to time?

This. Too much pressure on player to be robots. If people are shouting death threats and shit at you, throw up your finger and tell them to suck your fat plums. 

The same people shouting dogs abuse, frothing at the mouth will then talk shite about the agers being a role model. How about you be your own kids role model first, cunts.

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

TBH it has been all downhill for both him and Shaq since the eagle thingie

Ram Man left relegated Stoke to join us AFTER he did that eagle gesture at the last World Cup. I wouldn't call that going downhill.

10 hours ago, Trumo said:

Ram Man left relegated Stoke to join us AFTER he did that eagle gesture at the last World Cup. I wouldn't call that going downhill.

We'll he's currently a footballer who doesn't play football. I doubt he's particularly happy. But he didn't seem happy at Stoke either so out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Final day of the Swedish league: table at halftime (current scores in parenthesis)

1. Malmö FF (2-0), +37, 65 points
2. Hammarby, (1-0), +35, 65 points
3. Djurgården (0-2), +32, 65 points

Pretty insane. 45 minutes to see which side can win it, and they might win it on goal difference. 

If only anybody gave a fuck about the Swedish league.

• Upvote 2