You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
3 hours ago, viRdjil said:

Well in fairness they get paid to win football matches. Aguero still can’t speak English but he’s one of the best players in the league of all time.

Auguero speaks in Spanish a great deal, as does his manager and half of the team. He's also been surrounded by a squad of players that cost a small fortune. His Job is to play football and not to run a football club as their manager, quite a difference eh. 

3 minutes ago, niallers said:

I'd rather spurs get a confidence boost here so they'll come at us on Sunday. Don't want tgdmw just sitting in trying to low block us and then using son and mouras pace to try hurt us like United tried with rash and the little diving cunt in behind our full backs. 

Can we agree on the forum not to use this "low block" nonsense? Keep seeing this here and there since shitcoat said it the other day.

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Can we agree on the forum not to use this "low block" nonsense? Keep seeing this here and there since shitcoat said it the other day.

Low block, sitting deep, parking the bus. It's a football term uttered well before shit coat ever got to England. Far worse things to get pissed off over man, like whether or not you can put beans on a fry up or say corridor of uncertainty! Now that's a cunt saying

The commentary team are definitely being slipped a free go on the Abu Dhabi ersatz express. There’s no way in the world that grown adults talk about anything the way they spout shite about MC. The greatest, of the greatest everest. Phil ‘hold my place Lionel’ Foden being the greatest exponent of kickball for realz yo. Grown fucking adults talking like 14 year olds trying to impress the bigger boys. That goes for those pricks on the weekend as well when Ole’s 859m kids played kick and rush and got a draw.

Just fuck off and grow up, sycophantic dickheads. 

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

You know what’s worse? Posters in almost every thread talking about who they’ve got in their fantasy football team each week, who their captain is, yadda yadda yadda. 

That shit needs it’s own forum like the draft one. 

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

I thought a "low block" was on Mortal Kombat? Or am I thinking of "finish him".

50 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You know what’s worse? Posters in almost every thread talking about who they’ve got in their fantasy football team each week, who their captain is, yadda yadda yadda. 

Im doing quite well with my FF team. Had Tammy Abraham as my captain last weekend, let me down big time. Still, 45 points wasnt too shabby and still managed to close the gap on the leader. Any tips for this weekend' captain? Prob De Bruyne or Sterling i reckon

55 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Meet you in the "chatting shit as usual" forum