You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

15 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

The good news from an Irish perspective is McCarthy's replacement is already lined up...

I still have time for Mick. In fairness to him he made the changes most people wanted last night and it made little enough difference. It's still a pretty limited bunch of players and I was thankful that I only watched the game on fast forward at a later hour.

Some decent talent in the U21s, by the looks of it, but Christ knows what level even the best players there will be playing at in a couple of years.

41 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Canada beat the US 2-0, baby!!! Made this torturous period of hell on earth known as the international break worth it.

Probably should have been more -- the chance David missed early on was near comical.

Pulisic was crap and if the best attackers the US can dig up are Sargent and Morris we are fucked.

26 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Probably should have been more -- the chance David missed early on was near comical.

Pulisic was crap and if the best attackers the US can dig up are Sargent and Morris we are fucked.

Yeah, I wouldn't have thought the US' problem at this point would be the lack of young talent, but it's not looking great. The manager is also way in over his head and I'm not sure how they aren't attracting a bigger name.

For Canada, it's early to say but David and Davies actually look for real. Davies isn't getting loads of time at Bayern but he hasn't been flogged out on loan either so they seem to believe in him to some extent and David looks like a real modern forward who can play all the forward positions. It's promising.

Just reading this bullshit with Amazon demanding 4 different kick off times for streaming boxing day. They tried adding a 5th too. Rumours are they moved our gane with Leicester to 8pm on the 26th and we are expected to play Wolves on the 28th at 3pm. Two fucking games in 41hrs. That's a fucking piss take. 

Away to Leicester and home to Wolves

While City get Wolves and Sheff Utd

10 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Now that the shitfest that is International football is over can we get back to the important stuff please 

Yes, I agree. When can we expect to see your photo of a fry up?

We played Utd after didn't we.....

Sky report

United's supporters made the most of Liverpool's recent misfortune. Beach balls, Eric Cantona masks and insulting banners were smuggled into the away section.

How the tables have turned fuckers 

11 hours ago, dylstar said:

We played Utd after didn't we.....

Sky report

United's supporters made the most of Liverpool's recent misfortune. Beach balls, Eric Cantona masks and insulting banners were smuggled into the away section.

How the tables have turned fuckers 

That's it. Enjoy this while they are shite and laugh as much as you can. They did it for years to us.

• Upvote 1