You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

27 minutes ago, suzy said:

And what did Tyler say, ‘De gea coming up Schmeichel style’ !

As soon as I switched on the stream he was babbling on about if united win they’ll be the first team to get to some number of premier league points since it began.

i went back to the Chinese stream 

More from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, speaking to Sky Sports: "It will take however long it will have to take. It's a journey we've started on and the culture is getting there. I can't give you any time but we're getting there. We've given ourselves a big, big uphill challenge to get among the top four but it's tight and we need to get a run together.

"We've come together and discussed the direction we're going. If you only work on sunny days you'll never get to your destination. We'll have these days but we know where we want to get to."

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

"We've come together and discussed the direction we're going. If you only work on sunny days you'll never get to your destination. We'll have these days but we know where we want to get to."

Even Cantona thinks he's a babbling twat with that shit

More from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, speaking to Sky Sports: "It will take however long it will have to take. It's a journey we've started on and the culture is getting there. I can't give you any time but we're getting there. We've given ourselves a big, big uphill challenge to get among the top four but it's tight and we need to get a run together.

aGKew49R_700wa_0.gif

• Upvote 4

Guest Pistonbroke

Image result for wtf gif

4 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Only 4 pts from relegation form. The journey becoming clearer and clearer. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I just helped the missus do the dishes and she asked me why I was smiling the whole time. So I told her and she hates football but even laughed about the mancs and everton. 

Watching ratboy hurting and hurting bad on sky....beautiful, just beautiful.

De Gea being interviewed just and he is virtually lost for words, looks broken....beautiful, just beautiful.

Never ever ever forget what these bastards were like when they were on top for all that time - enjoy, revel in watching their demise and the horrible bastards suffering.

• Upvote 7

Good comment on the guardian forum 

*Pep running away to New York again is definitely on the cards. It's what he does when things start going tits up. 

Another year’s hiatus before joining PSG where he’ll win every league and domestic cup game for three seasons while getting his arse handed to him three years on the bounce in the CL would be my bet. 

Then off to Qatar where he’ll take over the national team and spend the entire WC with a yellow ribbon tied round his arm to draw attention to the suffering of his fellow Catalonians… without even feeling embarrassed.*

• Upvote 5