You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, an tha said:

I liked our one with the Bryan Robsons never fit shout!

I can't remember it mate. Newcastle have the least possession in the Pl so far this season yet the mancs are sitting off them, this Ole is a genius. 

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola tells Sky Sports: "It was not our best day. We started good, we wanted to be patient with our game because we know how good they defend. We let them run twice, got nervous a little bit and our process to create chances was not good. We had the problems on the counter-attack in the end and it was a bad day.

"They defend. They play long balls and defend, they then go on the counter. It is physical team, a strong team so know how good they are. We know their qualities and we knew how they scored the goals. We were not organised, lost balls in positions we could not lose them in.

"We had two chances, one onto the crossbar and with Bernardo Silva. They did really well.

"We are going to come back again to try."

Sounds somewhat stunned.

Lacking the usual passive-aggressive edge, snides and ego.

It’ll be in the post.

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I can't remember it mate. Newcastle have the least possession in the Pl so far this season yet the mancs are sitting off them, this Ole is a genius. 

Was VD actually.

This old man he told me

Bryan Robsons got VD

With a knick knack paddywack 

Give the dog a bone

Man utd fuck off home

But i also recall hearing in pubs and that among lads...

Manchesters full of shit

Bryan Robsons never fit

With a knick knack paddywack....

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Was VD actually.

This old man he told me

Bryan Robsons got VD

Give the dog a bone

Man utd fuck off home

Manchesters full of shit

Bryan Robsons never fit

Cheers. hahaha. Manc rats. 

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Was VD actually.

This old man he told me

Bryan Robsons got VD

Give the dog a bone

Man utd fuck off home

Manchesters full of shit

Bryan Robsons never fit

I thought the first line was:

U.N.I.T.E.D 

22 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Fuckin Dopes

Muller-Wohlfahrt again touched on the clash with Guardiola which led to his departure in the aftermath of a Champions League quarterfinal defeat at Porto in 2015.

"I had been at Bayern for 38 years without any problems," the 75-year-old said.

"And suddenly a 44-year-old coach joins, someone who has not walked this earth for much longer than I had been Bayern team doc, someone who knows everything, who suddenly puts pressure on and accuses me that an injury layoff after a severe ligament injury takes six to seven weeks rather than four weeks like in Spain."

Asked whether that meant there were doctors with other treatments in Spain, Muller-Wohlfahrt said: "I don't have any insight into their work.

"Thiago [Alcantara] once returned from Spain after four weeks, seemingly fit. But when I examined him, I said: 'Stop! The injury has not healed completely, even though you are pain-free.'

"Guardiola still allowed him to train. Thiago got injured again and went on to miss a full year."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39383967

Manchester City broke anti-doping rules three times in less than five months

Flashback: Pep Guardiola's failed drug test in 2001

BALDY TWAAAAAAAAAAT