You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Thoth said:

Chubby hamster is bang in trouble now, reckon he will be gone by Xmas

Fuck me, I thought we had another 12 weeks to go. Better order some pressies tomorrow. 

Never mind hey. They've still got all that artisan cheese for the fans to enjoy.

It looks like the Spurs players no longer get on with each other or the manager. All sorts of shit happening off the pitch, and laying turd sandwiches like tonight on the pitch. Rose and Aurier are just a couple of headless chickens and a classing case of two players over-reliant on athleticism.

Guest Alex_K

Pochettino has Rafa- syndrome there: he's spent the last several years propping up an under- invested squad and now the chickens are home to roost. As with Rafa post-08/09, last season was his closest shot at glory - he should have moved on in the summer.

Just now, Alex_K said:

Pochettino has Rafa- syndrome there: he's spent the last several years propping up an under- invested squad and now the chickens are home to roost. As with Rafa post-08/09, last season was his closest shot at glory - he should have moved on in the summer.

Yep, think that's a decent enough comparison. He's still a fantastic manager who's massively overachieved with Spurs resources, but you can only keep over-achieving for so long. Even Jurgen had a similar final season at Dortmund. Would still be stupid on Spurs part to sack him, can't see them getting anyone better. But, hopefully, he fucks off to Real instead of the mancs.

Guest Pistonbroke

I think it shows how shite the PL has become over the last few seasons, ourselves and City apart. Imagine if the mancs or Arsenal had made top 4, that would have been pure comedy watching Solksjaer in the CL now the shiny new manager badge is no longer shining and he's ripped a poor squad apart to make it absolute dog shit. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I can see Spurs imploding before long. Kane doesn't strike me as the lad who will hang about if Real/Barca come calling, especially with the toxic atmosphere within that squad. Errickson is already gone in his head. Alderweid looking for a move. Vertonghen probably won't get a new contract. Hopefully Poch fucks off abroad as I don't want him going to the Mancs and his better players going with him. So for that reason i hope he's sacked/walks tomorrow and Ollie gets a famous 1-1 draw away to the mighty Toon to keep him afloat a while longer. 

4 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I can see Spurs imploding before long. Kane doesn't strike me as the lad who will hang about if Real/Barca come calling, especially with the toxic atmosphere within that squad. Errickson is already gone in his head. Alderweid looking for a move. Vertonghen probably won't get a new contract. Hopefully Poch fucks off abroad as I don't want him going to the Mancs and his better players going with him. So for that reason i hope he's sacked/walks tomorrow and Ollie gets a famous 1-1 draw away to the mighty Toon to keep him afloat a while longer. 

Real or Barca will never come call for the over rated, slack jawed, crayon eating mong. No one outside of London thinks kane is world class.