You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

TBF he just said they should have carried on playing due to VAR and it was a goal for Arsenal. Little dig at Young and Maguire? 

It was more his repsonse

Did it put you off

Yes, its not ideal

Well its simple, play to the whistle

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

It was more his repsonse

Did it put you off

Yes, its not ideal

Well its simple, play to the whistle

Which is what he said they should have done, I still get your point. The reporter (who is a cunt) was just fishing for a headline. 

6 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Watching that shite tonight made me even more determined to enjoy our footy under Klopp. We're living the dream at the minute and it won't last forever. 

This. Players in these two teams are casually labelled shite by many of our fans, and who could argue really, but the thing is that many of them probably would’ve been brilliant if Klopp had brought them in for his team. Likewise most of our players would’ve been in the shite category had they gone to United in stead of coming here. 

Edit: The above is based purely on the footballing ability of the players. One of the things Klopp is brilliant at is picking the right characters, not only the right players. Which of course makes it a bit more complicated.

Guest Pistonbroke

OGS is clueless as fuck in his interviews. Schreeves banging on about having academy players on the pitch. Fuck me, not a fucking word about the multi millions spent and players fucked off due to being shite or not liked. Happy with effort and attitude, fucking hell.....it's turned into a lunatic asylum under him. 

Roy Keane backing Solskjaer now, saying give him a few windows and back him. Hahaha

Please listen to Keane.....

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

OGS is clueless as fuck in his interviews. Schreeves banging on about having academy players on the pitch. Fuck me, not a fucking word about the multi millions spent and players fucked off due to being shite or not liked. Happy with effort and attitude, fucking hell.....it's turned into a lunatic asylum under him. 

It is, isn’t it. A joy to watch.

They go on about their young players but Sky barely mention the brilliant young lads at Chelsea or some of those quality youngsters at Arsenal. 

Sky are ready to turn Greenwood into the next Bobby Charlton. My mate who watches a lot of youth football said he's very good but has been talking about the Arsenal and Chelsea lads and Parrott at Spurs for years and rates them all higher.

• Like 1

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

It is, isn’t it. A joy to watch.

I just love how they are all blind towards what is happening and say that Solksjaer should be backed and given time. Fucking hell, if they keep blaming the players for the managers incompetence they'll never be able to build a team. 

They keep trying to push this kids angle

Rashford,the RB,James,Pierrera etc are not kids really anmore, none of them are 18/19 they are 21 most going on 22/23 by which time they should be far more than promising kid.

That RB is a year older than Trent 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Lee909 said:

Rashford,the RB,James,Pierrera etc are not kids really anmore, none of them are 18/19 they are 21 most going on 22/23 by which time they should be far more than promising kid.

We all know they are making excuses up. They can't accept that their beloved United team are utter shite and in a right mess. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Roy Keane interview for Sky.

Sky. Be nice to United and we'll pay you a grand more for each appearance.

Roy. I can do that.

Sky. The Job is yours. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

I just love how they are all blind towards what is happening and say that Solksjaer should be backed and given time. Fucking hell, if they keep blaming the players for the managers incompetence they'll never be able to build a team. 

The best thing about it is that sacking Solskjaer probably wouldn’t help that much. Agree about his incompetence at this level, but it seems other basic things at the club are also a problem. So only an extremely strong manager, given the authority to change a lot of things about the club, would really make a difference. And the chance of them finding such a person, and giving him the license to do what’s required thankfully seems close to zero.

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Roy Keane interview for Sky.

Sky. Be nice to United and we'll pay you a grand more for each appearance.

Roy. I can do that.

Sky. The Job is yours. 

Reckon he just likes Ole. It's like a wildlife programme where the lion toys with the limping baby gazelle and let's it go for the shits and giggles.

Just now, Lee909 said:

to add by the end of the year

Rashford 22 (nearly 200 career games)

Martial 24 

Pereira 24

James 22

Wan Bissaka 22

Tuanzebe 22

McTominay 23

Obviously far from the finished article but they are not young 17/18 year olds just breaking into first team football

Trent is younger than all of them, they are similar ages to Gomez and Origi

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Roy Keane backing Solskjaer now, saying give him a few windows and back him. Hahaha

Please listen to Keane.....

Which is he more likely to get, a few windows or 'the' door?