You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

22 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

OK, I won't post the rest then. It's supposed to be from some bloke whose mum was a first responder.

Can anyone remove/ edit the text from my last post?

22 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

That's Will Hughes, isn't it? We were linked with him when he was in Derby

I thought he looks like Gordon Ramsay

We were, and one of the things that stopped us pursuing him was that he liked a BNP (I think?) facebook page on his public profile. Maybe the Boris Johnson shout wasn't that far off the mark?

3 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

That's Will Hughes, isn't it? We were linked with him when he was in Derby

I thought he looks like Gordon Ramsay

He looks like the kind of fella that would follow Ingerlund abroad and would be looking forward to throwing tables around a square singing "fuck off europe, we voted to leave" thinking he's mad hard, until the Russians (or any eastern europeans) turn up and batter him, at which point he goes on Sky News bemoaning the lack of police protection.

Guest Pistonbroke
11 hours ago, Anubis said:

Butland gonna Pickford.  Stoke vs Forest is pretty brutal.

Stoke are shite, 2 points from 9 games! Hope the cunts are relegated. 

Mr Dangerously blew his cover.

orly

Make of THAT what you will
If the RS win at lunch they'll be 8 points clear. That's huge pressure on City which can only be good for us. I think we'll get a draw at least.

Lol

cronullasharks

Player Valuation: £30m

Page not found for me. Screenshot?
Page not found for me. Screenshot?

This was just typing his username into the search function, not clicking on the profile

screenshot_20190928-210630_samsung-inter