You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Reckoner said:

Rashfords just pulled his hamstring haa

Looked like a groin issue to me. Their forward line is gash as it is, if he's missing for a lengthy period they could feasibly get dragged into the bottom half of the table. Ole at the Wheel. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Herp McDerp said:

Feel dirty wanting United to win, but Gollum needs to start getting some points on the board or this will all be over soon.

It doesn't matter mate, who are they gonna get mid season? Plus they'll need 500 million and 3 windows to sort this dross out. 

1 minute ago, Herp McDerp said:

Feel dirty wanting United to win, but Gollum needs to start getting some points on the board or this will all be over soon.

Not sure it will be. I hope they're dogshit and thinking about pulling the plug until around the start of December when they then beat City and Ole gets to see out the season.

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Looked like a groin issue to me. Their forward line is gash as it is, if he's missing for a lengthy period they could feasibly get dragged into the bottom half of the table. Ole at the Wheel. 

You might be right, either way it should be a month or 2 out.

these ole at the wheel gifs never fail to make me laugh. Like the old Ian Ayre arriving gifs with motorbikes crashing