You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Fucking reception Andy Carroll is getting just warming up. they really are struggling for anything to be happy bout up there. 

I genuinely hope he stays fit and does boss for them this season though. I also genuinely hope Sienna Miller slides into my DM's and asks me to move to L.A with her and fuck her 5 times a day for the rest of my life. 

Guest Pistonbroke

That first half between Newcastle and Brighton was gash. Toon are absolute gash under Bruce. Brighton with 76% possession away from home, but doing little with it as far as creating much. 

31 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking reception Andy Carroll is getting just warming up. they really are struggling for anything to be happy bout up there. 

I genuinely hope he stays fit and does boss for them this season though. I also genuinely hope Sienna Miller slides into my DM's and asks me to move to L.A with her and fuck her 5 times a day for the rest of my life. 

I'd say you've got more chance of that than Carroll playing more than 3 games in a row.

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Well I had the twats down to win 5-1 but didnt expect them to capitulate so quickly. It is appalling that a so called PL team should collapse like that. You just know when they rock up to Anfield, they'll either put up far more resistance or just kick shit out of us for the first 30 minutes or so.

Haha, Watford subbing off a player after 38 minutes. Obviously he's going to be made the scapegoat.

Did you not read the Everton forum. Teams let us win and battle against City.

Guest Pistonbroke

Fuckers cheering a defensive header from him. Mind you, with fat head Bruce as your manager I reckon you'd cheer anything positive. Newcastle are utter shite now that he's stamped his version of the game on them. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Some fucking game to have on Saturday night sky sports. Arl-arse on Brighton fans as well. 

They'll stay over night and taste the delights Newcastle has to offer. Actually a great nightlife and friendly enough unless you end up in the wrong areas. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

They'll stay over night and taste the delights Newcastle has to offer. Actually a great nightlife and friendly enough unless you end up in the wrong areas. 

A town full of loose women isn't the ideal destination for a Brighton fan..... 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

A town full of loose women isn't the ideal destination for a Brighton fan..... 

Yeah, I know a few Brighton fans and you're probably right. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, magicrat said:

Made me smile.  I want a fucking refund for watching these hapless cunts

The match was utter dross. Brighton as the away team tried, Newcastle were a disgrace, gonna be a long season for their fans with that knob Bruce in charge. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were relegated. The only hope they have is that there are at least 6 other teams who are every bit as bad. The quality in the PL has declined dramatically over the past 5 seasons, apart from ourselves and City and their billions.