You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

51 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Yes. As inconsistent as Grealish is I'm not sure what he's meant to do surrounded by such utter dross. 

That lad Wesley looked like a league two player. Just jogging around aimlessly hoping for a chance from a header at some point.

The lack of strategy in recruitment of some of these teams is crazy. They have Grealish, Jota and Trezeguet, players with decent technique and who do they sign to play in front of them? The biggest lump they can find. Like signing Firmino and Benteke in the same window but on a lower scale. 

36 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The lack of strategy in recruitment of some of these teams is crazy. They have Grealish, Jota and Trezeguet, players with decent technique and who do they sign to play in front of them? The biggest lump they can find. Like signing Firmino and Benteke in the same window but on a lower scale. 

Perhaps even like signing Suarez and Carroll in the same Window 

good job that that never happened 

right

right??

2 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

Went on a stag do to Hamburg a few years ago. One of my mates suggested that we go to watch whichever team was at home that weekend. Luckily it was an International break!

Id love to go to a St Pauli game to be fair 

Won 2 nil 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 hours ago, magicrat said:

Not a classic is it

Odds on City coming in for Mings in January ?

I was thinking that myself, either them or United. Probably end up paying way over the odds as well. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Never a second yellow. Mike Dean is fucking useless.

Isn't Dean the first referee to show 100 red cards are something like that? He's card itchy, that's for sure. The Jasper Carrot wannabe. 

Police in Italy have arrested 12 Juventus 'ultra' fans over allegations including blackmail and extortion.

Investigators in Turin say the fans threatened to sing racist chants at matches if club officials did not let them bulk buy more cheap tickets than were available, in order to sell them on for a profit.

They are also accused of money laundering and violence.

The arrests come after a year-long probe into a crime group.

13 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

I was thinking that myself, either them or United. Probably end up paying way over the odds as well. 

No doubt they will pay through the nose. He seems a leader at the back which is what City need but it's probably a step up too far too soon but he fits Utd latest policy of recruiting young British talent . May well turn out to be a top player in a better team.  I would have him here if we needed another CB.