You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Doh'Nuts said:

I won't cry any tears for any City or Utd player on hearing they've been injured, but to be actively wishing any player, regardless of who they play for, is shithouse and a horribly bitter mindset.

Not wishing it to happen fair enough, being partisan when it does happen to our rivals is also fair enough.

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Doh'Nuts said:

I won't cry any tears for any City or Utd player on hearing they've been injured, but to be actively wishing any player, regardless of who they play for, to be injured before it happens, is shithouse and a horribly bitter mindset.

Nobody is talking about career ending injuries or broken legs here. 

Anybody see the Middlesbrough second goal before , another one of these caused by the ridiculous reading of the offside rule.

Boro lad at least 10 yards offside when the ball is chipped towards him but the defender feels he can't take a chance and ends up with the ball skimming off his head through to the forward who races through to score.

12 minutes ago, Doh'Nuts said:

I won't cry any tears for any City or Utd player on hearing they've been injured, but to be actively wishing any player, regardless of who they play for, to be injured before it happens, is shithouse and a horribly bitter mindset.

I would never wish a serious injury on any player but if Laporte is out for a few weeks, then that is good for us. A constant stream of injuries to their team would be great.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

No because it wasn't a football related injury

So what you are saying is, if Pickford strained both his arms to reach the Buffet it would be fine? 

When City win games like the cup final  I hope they fucking crush and embarrass every side . Maybe then like West Ham opposing fans will get fed up with it but then again like Brexit the gobshites in this country will lap it up as long as it's #AnyoneButLiverpool