You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

57 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Wolves do look suspiciously like a team that will meekly surrender to the lure of the Championship in their second season back up. United, on the other hand, hint worryingly at one that has addressed its most pressing issues in the summer. God forbid last season’s top two both decide to have an off-year, because they might be best placed to mop up.

I'd neg this again if i could

Guest Pistonbroke

So glad Pogba had his penalty saved, clear dive to win it. That James lad is also a diving cunt, spent most of the time hitting the deck at the slightest of touches. He was even booked for it. I won't hold my breath on the Mancs being scrutinised intensely for all their diving though. 

Probably a fair result in the end, both teams far too sloppy on the ball at times and loads of mistakes. That goal from Neves will get him all the plaudits, and it was a cracker, but he had a poor game imo. Jiminez doesn't half put a shift in, plus that Ztaore seems to have worked on his final ball after making his bursting runs, he'll be a handful for defences. 

Anyway, fuck off United, bunch of cunts. 

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Pogbas penalty record has been very good for the Mancs, then again it's funny watching the natives turn on him after believing he'd come good for the last 3 seasons.

According to sky he has missed 4 in the last 12 months... they didn’t say how many he scored mind you

1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Looks like they’re on course for another excellent result from a tricky game. I could do without them getting the confidence boost of a good run at the start of the season.

"The Drowning man’s at the wheel, man -- he's doing his thing. Man United fucked up!"

37 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

But it seems to me like something has changed? This isn't the way it had been operating until this season. Almost like they're not really changing any decision unless it's absolutely blatant? 

I think they’ve decided to largely give the referee autonomy with pens and stuff. Wouldn’t particularly enjoy a situation like in the World Cup where they were handing out pens left right and centre