You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke

Why didn't the best young player in the World according to the bible of Pep not come on? Hahahaha, the man is full of fucking shit. I can't wait to read what the whinge bag has to say. 

24 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Why didn't the best young player in the World according to the bible of Pep not come on? Hahahaha, the man is full of fucking shit. I can't wait to read what the whinge bag has to say. 

Yeah i said a few days ago that Foden could become world class. I'm genuinely such a knobhead.

Last season when Pep ran down the line going mad and found out VAR kicked them out was sweet. And today making a point of having a cuddle and long chat with Aguero blowing smoke up his arse only for VAR to screw him again. 

Love VAR. Hate City.

19 minutes ago, Champions of Europe said:

Pep now crying about the penalty save by Adrian last week. Tyler crying about the penalty in the champions league final. 

We are in their head all of the time, they're almost as fucking obsessed as bitters. 

Were it not for the fact that he’d spontaneously combust if he countenanced joining a club that isn’t the richest in its league, Guardiola would be nailed on to turn up at Everton in the twilight of his career.

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

I hope we get a decisive decision for us in our next game so Pep gets out his tin foil hat and starts rocking in the corner.

I said to a mate I bet he mentions us in his interview.

I reckon there’s a lot of fume to be found in the day-to-day conversations he has with Artwatta.

Guest Pistonbroke

Also funny that The 'Elephant Man' lost against Norwich. He's not going to last long at Newcastle. He can add another club to the list 'Sacked by.' Going to be a long season for Toon fans if they hold on to him.