You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

Villa striker is built like a brick shithouse, but goes under the slightest of challenges.

Ye. If he wanted too he’d bully CB’s every week. The way he’s shocked he doesn’t get a free kick for diving is pissing me off 

All this talk of City because of their result today is unwarranted.

We know they will get 93-95 plus points. They may even get to 100.

I have always felt that the difference between us this season will come down to the two games and a bit of luck with injuries. Sane will be a big loss for them over the course of the season. Hopefully, Ali's absence won't cost us points on our end. We have an incredible group who would run through a brick wall for each other. To be fair, I couldn't criticise City in this regard but I can't help but think Kompany will be a huge loss at times this season.

Bar Tottenham, Chelsea and United away, we can't settle or be happy with anything less than 3 points. Yeah we may drop points unexpectedly but the days of being happy with a draw at Leicester or Wolves are gone.