You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

My bird is a blue. Try that. I just walk past her and laugh daily. 

Although to be fair to her she entered a competition on Facebook with Roxy ballroom weeks ago , the prize being a booth, 12 cans of red stripe and 4 pizzas for every premier league Liverpool game on sky or BT for the whole season all free. We sent her mates last night because we are dog sitting in Widnes. 

Everton are shit. 

My best mate is a blue, my grandad was, one of my uncle's and two brother in-laws. My niece wouldn't let her mum buy milk with a red lid on it. Apart from my niece, the evertonians I know are pretty much the same as every football fan I know. My missus and her family are all mancs apart from her dad who is a red. It's online mostly where the madness begins and festers into some extreme shit.

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

My best mate is a blue, my grandad was, one of my uncle's and two brother in-laws. My niece wouldn't let her mum buy milk with a red lid on it. Apart from my niece, the evertonians I know are pretty much the same as every football fan I know. My missus and her family are all mancs apart from her dad who is a red. It's online mostly where the madness begins and festers into some extreme shit.

Dont knock it. 

Dancing%20Nazis.gif

Alan shearer on the BBC:

" The law within the Premier League is that it’s you are either offside or you’re not so you can’t really argue it. The technology has improved, it’s not going to be 100% accurate but it is going to be consistent. "

Is he really that dense?

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

After 1 game you know the scenario, they get every decision Europe aside. Take another monumental effort from us to get close again, not meaning to sound negative but it’s a joke. Cheating scum need banning but so many oil slicked hands greasing grabbing palms will mean nothing happens. 

As for Guardiola the whining cunt has spent a fortune everywhere and acts like a bastion of fairplay. They are a side of cunts, the fans are cunts and they can cunt off. Cunts!

Cheer up chuckles 

• Upvote 1