You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

16 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They're going to kill the premier league. Our best side in decades possibly ever built the right way and we are denied a title after 30 years because a human rights abusing oil state wants PR.  Worse still neutrals would rather them win the league and the whole thing be pointless rather than see scousers win it. 

And the same sad bastard fans of other teams, who were actively willing them to beat us last season, will all moan when they swipe the board of domestic trophies and the league ends up like France or Scotland 

After 1 game you know the scenario, they get every decision Europe aside. Take another monumental effort from us to get close again, not meaning to sound negative but it’s a joke. Cheating scum need banning but so many oil slicked hands greasing grabbing palms will mean nothing happens. 

As for Guardiola the whining cunt has spent a fortune everywhere and acts like a bastion of fairplay. They are a side of cunts, the fans are cunts and they can cunt off. Cunts!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

And the same sad bastard fans of other teams, who were actively willing them to beat us last season, will all moan when they swipe the board of domestic trophies and the league ends up like France or Scotland 

As long as we don't win it, lot's of the stupid twats will be happy

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

The perception is that Man City do things the right way and are paragons of virtue, whiter than white. Huge swathes of the public lap it up.

You can see why the Tories dominate and how Brexit happened.

People are mongs!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They're going to kill the premier league. Our best side in decades possibly ever built the right way and we are denied a title after 30 years because a human rights abusing oil state wants PR.  Worse still neutrals would rather them win the league and the whole thing be pointless rather than see scousers win it. 

Well done, mate - an Orc quoted this on GOT in the third edition of their 'Fears of a witch-hunt' anti-red thread! Don't think they mentioned you by name, though, sadly.

3 hours ago, niallers said:

Was mentioned last time but city are brilliant at stopping any counter attack at its hub by any means necessary. They get away with it too, far too often yellow cards aren't issued.

Interestingly (or not) Macca said when he was in Spain and the opposition broke then you just did anything to stop them.

Saw a bit of the West Ham game earlier. They looked like they were running in treacle, and incapable of stringing 3 passes together. Apart from a double save by Ederson, I don't think West Ham got anywhere near the City box in that second half. They were fucking awful, and quite a few of them were blowing out of their arse after an hour. There's the obvious point that City are far stronger than pretty much everybody else, but that doesn't explain why so many of their opponents look so devoid of energy, ability and intent.

As for VAR, I'm not sure that not giving offside when there's the width of a gnat's chuff in it counts as a clear and obvious error. Just like before, I can see Mike Riley and his goons being wildly inconsistent with their application of the rules.

51 minutes ago, moof said:

It’s so hard being a Liverpool fan isn’t it guys. Let’s all have a big cry together 

No one is saying it's hard being a Liverpool fan, we have it far better than  the vast majority and it's not about rub of the green, getting lucky or being unlucky but City their unlimited resources and ways they get past FFP damage the game for everybody including Everton. They won a domestic treble last season and it was treated with a shrug of the shoulders because it's city. 

18 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Well done, mate - an Orc quoted this on GOT in the third edition of their 'Fears of a witch-hunt' anti-red thread! Don't think they mentioned you by name, though, sadly.

Really! I dont mind it from Everton fans they're proper rivals. They can take the piss out of our calls as much as we take the piss out of there's.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Really! I dont mind it from Everton fans they're proper rivals. They can take the piss out of our calls as much as we take the piss out of there's.

My bird is a blue. Try that. I just walk past her and laugh daily. 

Although to be fair to her she entered a competition on Facebook with Roxy ballroom weeks ago , the prize being a booth, 12 cans of red stripe and 4 pizzas for every premier league Liverpool game on sky or BT for the whole season all free. We sent her mates last night because we are dog sitting in Widnes. 

Everton are shit. 

1 hour ago, moof said:

It’s so hard being a Liverpool fan isn’t it guys. Let’s all have a big cry together 

The point is realising how good we are, how fantastic we were last season and still having those cheating fuckers likely to fuck us over. I was over the moon to win the CL, one of the best moments out of many great ones i’ve been lucky enough to witness.