You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

All well and good if they stick to what it was meant to deal with - clear and obvious error.

You can't tell me that those decisions today fall into that category

Well the offside was offside,  turned it off shortly after that. 

2 minutes ago, RedPaul said:

No intention of watching any of the cheats games this year and no surprise to read what's happening today. With the immense resources and ridiculous number of very good players at their disposal they will win the league with ease. They have pushed the boundaries of 'fair play' and not been challenged on it. Until the relevant authorities address the issue I can't see it being any other way. Might possibly change when Guardiola leaves, but I don't feel too positive about that either. Fuck em.

The fact we are now looking at nigh on 100 pts to win the league says it all.

The cheating bastards have put the bar to a ridiculous level - 1 fucking defeat last year and 97 pts and we don't win the league.

That total would have won every other major european league and some of them easily.

La Liga - Barcelona 87, Runners up got 76.

Ligue 1 - PSG 91, Runners up got 75.

Serie A - Juventus 90, Runners up got 79

Here we are with these cheating bastards running up 100 and 98.

Guest Pistonbroke

West Ham started off OK but fell apart in the second half. They were laughable in defence, especially Diop! He was fucking shite the whole game.

I also see City were up to their usual fouling tricks when they lost the ball in midfield. I'd love to slap Guardiola's face until he went blind, the fucking whining tramp. 

11 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

West Ham started off OK but fell apart in the second half. They were laughable in defence, especially Diop! He was fucking shite the whole game.

I also see City were up to their usual fouling tricks when they lost the ball in midfield. I'd love to slap Guardiola's face until he went blind, the fucking whining tramp. 

At half time it was 8 fouls to 1 to city. They just killed any attempt at a counter on them in midfield anytime west ham got even a pass away. 

I mean, 5 nil away on first day of the season at a supposed tough away game is just soul destroying when you are hoping other teams can even try against them 

Guest Pistonbroke

City have Spurs next, you just know that Spurs will pick up a few injuries today or a red card to make things easier for the cunts. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, niallers said:

At half time it was 8 fouls to 1 to city. They just killed any attempt at a counter on them in midfield anytime west ham got even a pass away. 

I mean, 5 nil away on first day of the season at a supposed tough away game is just soul destroying when you are hoping other teams can even try against them 

Pellegrini was talking to the fourth official early on about all the fouls City were doing to break up any chance of West ham countering quickly, fuck all happened though. The wankers do it every game and get away with it. Just another mark in the cheat column. Funny how when they try those tactics in the CL they get booked. English officials are shite and VAR won't get involved to pick them up on it. 

2 minutes ago, niallers said:

They do that professional fouling thing to kill counters all the time.

They need calling out on it to put it in refs minds.

I think the only manager who actually has was shitcoat.

They're going to kill the premier league. Our best side in decades possibly ever built the right way and we are denied a title after 30 years because a human rights abusing oil state wants PR.  Worse still neutrals would rather them win the league and the whole thing be pointless rather than see scousers win it. 

• Like 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, skaro said:

And listening to this post-match spunk fest, everyone fucking loves them.

Fuck listening to them and their wankathon. They have just replaced the red mancs with the blue ones. I bet they spout even more drivel off air. 

4 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Fuck listening to them and their wankathon. They have just replaced the red mancs with the blue ones. I bet they spout even more drivel off air. 

I've turned the sound down... and just to make myself more miserable, I think I'll drift off tonight to Palace/Everton.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, skaro said:

I've turned the sound down... and just to make myself more miserable, I think I'll drift off tonight to Palace/Everton.

I'll have that game on in the background whilst gaming. Woy has left Zaha on the bench......Bitters not starting any of their new players. 

15 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

City have Spurs next, you just know that Spurs will pick up a few injuries today or a red card to make things easier for the cunts. 

Son is suspended for a start

Alli isn't not 100% fit yet neither is Auerier

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Son is suspended for a start

Alli isn't not 100% fit yet neither is Auerier

Plus Kane is usually shit in August.