You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Haha

The Forest keeper is having a fucking mare, 2 mistakes in the first 26 mins and 2-1 down to West Brom. Fucking annoying as he was Ederson back up last year. 

One to keep a eye on Kyle Edwards West Brom winger, playing on the left, two good feet. England U21 player

Fuck me, I thought Premier league reds are shite. Jake Livermore with a massive hold on the shirt, other wrapped round the player for a good 2-3 seconds, reflooking right at it 10 yards away, nothing. And they wonder why players go down

Not a bad game in the end. 

2-0 Dortmund. 

Got the first just after the break, and got a good counter attack second from Sancho. Long ball to the wide right and Sancho gets a free run in on goal from about 40 yards and slips it through Neuer legs to kill it. Dortmund still look vunrebal at the back. Bayern look distinctly average and lacking depth and creativity especially wide. Look like they'll get exposed on the counter alot too. 

15 hours ago, J-V said:

State of that no mark cunt.

Ha, ha. Notice the way he’s all set to roll around in the foetal position like a little girl, but midway changes his mind and gets up giving it his best Hulk TV Series impression. The little turd.

Apparently Malcom may have to leave Zenit (who even knew he signed for them??) just days after signing because their fans don't want a black player. Zenit have form for this too. Wonder if UEFA will do anything? I'm betting they'll fine Zenit £5000 to show them UEFA means business. 

I do wish players of colour stopped playing in leagues like this. It's terrible that they tolerate racial abuse in every match just because they get paid a shitload. They can get paid equally well in other, more enlightened countries.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7322069/Malcom-leave-Zenit-just-THREE-DAYS-racist-abuse.html

8 hours ago, Baltar said:

Apparently Malcom may have to leave Zenit (who even knew he signed for them??) just days after signing because their fans don't want a black player. Zenit have form for this too. Wonder if UEFA will do anything? I'm betting they'll fine Zenit £5000 to show them UEFA means business. 

I do wish players of colour stopped playing in leagues like this. It's terrible that they tolerate racial abuse in every match just because they get paid a shitload. They can get paid equally well in other, more enlightened countries.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7322069/Malcom-leave-Zenit-just-THREE-DAYS-racist-abuse.html

It should be deemed a breach of contract and he is allowed to leave on a free. 

40 odd million pissed up the wall, that'll teach em a lesson.