Quantcast
Sporting Lisbon (Friendly) 25/7/19 - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Sporting Lisbon (Friendly) 25/7/19

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Yep

Origi is a decent replacement for one of them. But that's it. He doesn't have the magic they do. 

Origi is a better finisher than Mo in many respects-possibly more consistent, Hard to tell until he gets the same game time as Mo.

2 hours ago, Red Shift said:

Origi is a better finisher than Mo in many respects-possibly more consistent, Hard to tell until he gets the same game time as Mo.

He can't produce the magic to make goals for himself like Mo can. 

Hahaha

The nurse will be round with your tablets soon 

• Upvote 1

Good to see Klopp in the post match interview saying that he doesnt want to talk about the CL win anymore, focus now on the upcoming season.

From a commercial perspective of course, the club need to keep the CL win in on the agenda for as long as possible.

From a sporting perspective the celebrations have been going on too long.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Mignolet out Karius-ing Karius. I'd rather have a girl named Alison playing in goal until AB gets back.

I’d rather have Elvis Costello.

Our front three elevate us to a top side and without any of them it's not really surprising that we clearly operate at a level below and are about on a par with the last three sides we met. 

1 hour ago, Trojan1892 said:

What about when you have two of our front three out injured ?

We beat Barcelona 4-0 usually

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I read the other day that klopp insists on 2 training sessions the day before a match and 1 on the day. Might go a little way to explaining our early performances.

Definitely looked like he was someone playing to be noticed. Well, I noticed you, Bruno. I noticed you. 

He would slot into our team very nicely. Not our cup of tea according to Jürgen Fraüd