You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LFC draft - The final

Sugar Ape

Vote for the best team  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the best team

• viRdjil
    • Elite
    • Dimreaper
    • Sugar Ape

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/07/19 at 17:30

Guest Alex_K

Voted for DimReaper - think there's a fair argument that his midfield + forward line beats Sugar Apes man-for-man (which I think it definitely does if you consider Sahin to have had higher 'peaks' than Keita -- which he has, given both had their best days in the Bundesliga and Sahin's heights were superior there -- & McManaman to be more effective than AOC, which he was). That midfield 2 of DimReaper is fine when supported by the 3 AMs in front -- Mane is an absolute workhorse, and McManaman played and won in 2 CL finals as part of a 3 or 4 man midfield. Keita/AOC/Fabinho feels like a 'comfortable' midfield to see because of how contemporary they are but .. Keita/AOC haven't achieved anything really and to be honest there's little to say either of them make our first 11 midfield at the moment. Sugar Ape wins on both full backs while Dim likely has the better CBs. Sugar Ape takes the 'keeper clearly.

The other 2 teams aren't close.

13 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Voted for DimReaper - think there's a fair argument that his midfield + forward line beats Sugar Apes man-for-man (which I think it definitely does if you consider Sahin to have had higher 'peaks' than Keita -- which he has, given both had their best days in the Bundesliga and Sahin's heights were superior there -- & McManaman to be more effective than AOC, which he was). That midfield 2 of DimReaper is fine when supported by the 3 AMs in front -- Mane is an absolute workhorse, and McManaman played and won in 2 CL finals as part of a 3 or 4 man midfield. Keita/AOC/Fabinho feels like a 'comfortable' midfield to see because of how contemporary they are but .. Keita/AOC haven't achieved anything really and to be honest there's little to say either of them make our first 11 midfield at the moment. Sugar Ape wins on both full backs while Dim likely has the better CBs. Sugar Ape takes the 'keeper clearly.

The other 2 teams aren't close.

Look at the fucking kit though. if that doesn't make you sick nothing will you fucking weirdo 

6 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

I was down to Sakho as my next centre back pick. Still think Bellamy deserved to get picked. 

Agree, Bellamy was quality. I think he's underrated due to the sheer number of clubs he's played for.

My 2 pennies worth...

Basing on a 4-3-3 formation.

Best goalkeeper - Bruce Grobbelaar

Best Right Back - Steve Nicol

Best Left Back - Fabio Aurelio

Best Centre Backs - Sami Hyypia & Virgil Van Dijk

Best Midfielders - Steven Gerrard, Steve McMahon & Dietmar Hamann

Best Forwards - Kenny Dalglish, Fernando Torres & Luis Suarez

Despite Elite having 4 of the best individual players available in the final teams, I've actually voted for Dim, but it was really tight between the final four.

• Upvote 1

On 23/07/2019 at 18:35, Dynamite said:

My 2 pennies worth...

Basing on a 4-3-3 formation.

Best goalkeeper - Bruce Grobbelaar

Best Right Back - Steve Nicol

Best Left Back - Fabio Aurelio

Best Centre Backs - Sami Hyypia & Virgil Van Dijk

Best Midfielders - Steven Gerrard, Steve McMahon & Dietmar Hamann

Best Forwards - Kenny Dalglish, Fernando Torres & Luis Suarez

Despite Elite having 4 of the best individual players available in the final teams, I've actually voted for Dim, but it was really tight between the final four.

Is this the same all time LFC XI draft I’m thinking of? 

Because there’s some batshit mental choices in there. 

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Is this the same all time LFC XI draft I’m thinking of? 

Because there’s some batshit mental choices in there. 

Really Col? It wasn't obvious enough for you...?

1 hour ago, DimReaper said:

He's talking about the best players from these four teams. 

• Upvote 1